Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

"They" are the members like yourself who have been ordered/influenced to hate Amy and don't try and tell me I'm wrong because it is demonstrated on here regularly.Can none of you think for yourselves and have open minds instead of this "gang" mentality of agreeing with each other all the time.Fucking pathetic.

you can ask yourself that very same question. Do you have to take on anyone who has a bit of argument with Robwin ? Is that not a gang mentality that you feel you have to rush to defend him every time? I agree with you, it's indeed fucking pathetic. 

• Like 2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you can ask yourself that very same question. Do you have to take on anyone who has a bit of argument with Robwin ? Is that not a gang mentality that you feel you have to rush to defend him every time? I agree with you, it's indeed fucking pathetic. 

This is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black,haven't you ever noticed how one of you makes a post and it's always the same people liking it and agreeing with it.Misc could say the Pope is a Protestant and you and a few others would agree with him so don't lecture me on "agreeing"with another member.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

His post was so stupid and misinformed I just laughed when I read it.

This non-answer of yours proves that I am more informed and not so stupid as you think.I hit a nerve and you know it.Facts are facts so it's up to you to prove me wrong.Oh of course you won't it will just be the usual stupid little juvenile attempts at sarcasm to get your likes from the "gang"

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

This is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Originally you were the one, who accused us of having gang mentality, while you were acting based on gang mentality,  I just pointed that out so you can see the irony. 

22 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

haven't you ever noticed how one of you makes a post and it's always the same people liking it and agreeing with it.Misc could say the Pope is a Protestant and you and a few others would agree with him so don't lecture me on "agreeing"with another member.

well, when I like a comment, it means I agree with the content of it. so it happens that I agree with some people more than others. how is that strange? and I did not lecture you about anything. if you agree with Robwin and defend him for calling other members "Dog" that's just your choice, and I hope you are proud of it. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Originally you were the one, who accused us of having gang mentality, while you were acting based on gang mentality,  I just pointed that out so you can see the irony. 

well, when I like a comment, it means I agree with the content of it. so it happens that I agree with some people more than others. how is that strange? and I did not lecture you about anything. if you agree with Robwin and defend him for calling other members "Dog" that's just your choice, and I hope you are proud of it. 

Blue as you well know "Dog with a bone" is a common saying and the way Rob said it he wasn't referring to any particular person.

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Blue as you well know "Dog with a bone" is a common saying and the way Rob said it he wasn't referring to any particular person.

I know what it means, and he knows exactly who he is referring to. but that's ok. it wasn't the worst thing he has ever said. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I know what it means, and he knows exactly who he is referring to. but that's ok. it wasn't the worst thing he has ever said. 

So we're basing what people say on guesswork and supposition?.A dangerous game to play Blue?.

And the bitching goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

This is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black,haven't you ever noticed how one of you makes a post and it's always the same people liking it and agreeing with it.Misc could say the Pope is a Protestant and you and a few others would agree with him so don't lecture me on "agreeing"with another member.

I appeciate your comments Dave. I feel so misunderstood so much of the time. I know that i earned the mistrust of everyone here. i understand what happened very well. I would love to move on and ve able to just post my thoughts without always being suspect of some devious plot. Maybe time is the only way I can prove myself. I don't want to be enemies with anyone and I don't intend to offend anyone. I'm going to be very careful what and how I say things. I first have to convince the Admin not to ban me again. After that, I'm fine. I'm fine with being the black sheep. 

By the way, in reference your comments, what is happening, and what I have tried to argue, is a phenomenon known as ingroup favoritism. 

"This refers to the fact that under certain conditions, people will prefer and have affinity for one's in-group over the out-group, or anyone viewed as outside the in-group. This can be expressed in one's evaluation of others, linking, allocation of resources, and many other ways." 

The clubs here have become an in-group and the public forum has become the out-group. The results are predictible and discriminatory and somewhat destructive to the group as a whole. It's unfortunate and I know their existence is largely my fault. There's nothing anyone can do besides the Admin and it appears that he is fine with things the way they are. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, waldi said:

Похоже, вы не слишком умны, если говорите это; многие люди смотрят на вас, потому что ожидают, что, возможно, в будущем произойдет что-то еще; теперь вы ясно выразились: мы не увидим ничего, кроме того, что мы видели до сих пор; теперь вы можете потерять всех тех зрителей, которые смотрели на вас, потому что у них были большие ожидания; это своего рода шоу, но это не CB, где людям предлагают меню, поэтому имейте в виду, что вы говорите  😂

I want to say one thing, you can't judge for the truth. Our content is not orgies, but fun and our relationship. We like to play undresses with friends, swim, laugh. Why would we cheat? We get excited when they're around. But the orgy is a change of partner, and I love Christopher. We wanted to have sex with another couple without changing stalls.

• Like 4