Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Kiko1313 said:

I think it's fair for viewers to have expectations. The tenants signed up for an adult website, and the viewers pay money for this. One of the reasons people got so annoyed at Sofi for so long - when they don't have sex in over a year, it feels like the viewer is being scammed.

Sofi was never a participant of VHTV. she always appeared as a guest so I don't understand why would anyone EXPECT her to have sex on cam. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Kiko1313 said:

One of the reasons people got so annoyed at Sofi for so long - when they don't have sex in over a year, it feels like the viewer is being scammed.

If you are so hard pressed to see sex, how exactly are you being scammed if one person doesn't have sex when there are 40 other apartments to watch that do have sex?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Sofi was never a participant of VHTV. she always appeared as a guest so I don't understand why would anyone EXPECT her to have sex on cam. 

Just cause they dont have sex shouldn't take away the fact that we shouldn't expect it. This is sex site. Anyone that walks through those doors should know something abt that. They dont HAVE to do anything. But you can't blame viewers to not expect anything either. When you go to a restaurant, you expect to eat some good food. but every now and then you get disappointed. Doesn't mean you didn't have other places to go to or does it mean you shouldn't expect to have good food when you walk in next time? With high expectations comes disappointment every now and then. But doesn't mean we shouldn't expect anything. IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If you are so hard pressed to see sex, how exactly are you being scammed if one person doesn't have sex when there are 40 other apartments to watch that do have sex?

Was wondering when someone would mention that.... It was the comment 'they could just sit and do nothing if they liked'....... That would be a scam, since we paid for an adult site - you have to expect adult content, and seeing the same guest (Sofi) every day was just a tease. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

A guest that lived there pretty much every day for a year plus...... 

• Haha 1