Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ask Harley how many times he has sat out.  He hasn't got enough fingers & toes to keep count. His longest sit out term was 4 Months.

and without Harley the RLC forums turn into a total borefest. For a very long time he has been the friction that keeps that wheel rolling. He deserves a free membership and a pat on the back for all he has done for CamCaps. The job of a forum isn't to make it a peaceable kingdom, it's to allow for peoplle to express thoughts and ideas even to the point of pissing people off. It's up the members to be able to stand their ground and play the game too. It's for the moderators to step in when things go too far. This strategy of maintaining the calm is killing your site and your internet ranking is the evidence of that. 20k to now almost 100k in about 6 months is a substantial drop. Surely you have to be asking yourself why that it is?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I am done debating this issue now lets get this Board back on topic.

Fine, then let this be my final post about it.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Admin is the only one that can give the order to get rid of him.  All I can do is sit him out when he oversteps the boundaries just as I do with any other Member that steps out to far. 

Go back and read the posts when the Forum began in 2012.

If one didn't like what someone posted they just put the Member on Ignore and never see any posts from that Member. Today every time someone posts something it seems to offend someone.  

If Admin is the only one who can actually do anything, that's really all you had to say and none of this would even be an issue.

I've been a member since 2012. Miscvoyeur is not my first name. It's my second. And for the record, my first name didn't get banned like someone else's did.

My ignore list is over 3 pages long. I don't need to be told to put someone on ignore if I feel like I need to. The issue isn't about getting offended. The people in question don't offend me because they don't have the intelligence to offend me. MY issue is the enforcement of rules, but as you said, admin is the only that can give that order so as I said, that pretty much answers my question.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

for the record, there are other members who have been banned and exist here under new accounts. i'm certainly not the first or the only one. like you said though, it's up to the admin to decide how to deal with such things. I know very well that at any moment a sword could spear me. In some ways it makes it more exciting and fun for me. 🤗