Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #2

Something weird just happened in this apartment.

The two black guest were laying on The "nun" girl's bed. she gave them a stark warning "i don't want you to have sex in my bed". Don't think the Black girl liked that very much and told Elongation. Who in turn tried to have sex with her in that same room(probably thinking he's the boss) But the "nun" came and kicked them out. 

Not sure why someone who is categorically against sex would want to live in a VH apartment. The black girl even asked her at one point if she masturbates. she said "yes"

Guess room around 01:30. if any wants to listen..

we respect the personal space of friends, we ourselves allowed her to live here. and she doesn't like it when someone has sex in her bed. in this apartment there are only two bosses, me and Sofia, but we do not like to command and force if this is not bdsm

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ELON said:

we respect the personal space of friends, we ourselves allowed her to live here. and she doesn't like it when someone has sex in her bed. in this apartment there are only two bosses, me and Sofia, but we do not like to command and force if this is not bdsm

Was just making an observation.

Keep doing your thing.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What happened?

Highlight of the night for me was that Sophia sucked the black guys cock.

Other than that it was a wild fucking fest with Sophia having to stamp her foot on the ground at one point to have her turn with her.

That's how busy Elon was. (It was the usual suspects though).