Sophia & Elon (2020) Part #2

Sophia and Elon are the two currently asleep in the bedroom. The woman who sleeps in the work room and generally is fully clothed is Anja who is a permanent visitor. There are a slender black woman and a red haired curvy white woman (christened Claudia by someone on the group) who visit often and slept last night in the bedroom. There is a black-haired white woman (christened Tabea by someone on the group) who slept last night on the couch who often visits. Finally there is a black man who is also semi-permanent. In the past 24 hours Elon has been with all of the women except Anja. Hope that this makes things clear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, les68 said:

Thank you yadevol at least I can start to make sense of it all. Does Anja ever have sex do you know?

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Never seen her do so on camera.

I'm fairly certain Elon gave the dark skinned lady the name of Luna.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First time I've seen his cock today was when he masturbated. They must all love it. Will have to look in the archives to see if he has done them all one after the other. Never bothered to look at this apartment until today so just feeling my way around. Does he ever cream pie any of them if so who?