17 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 08.14.37.png

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 08.15.39.png

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 08.18.32.png

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 08.18.59.png

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 08.25.08.png

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 08.25.18.png

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 08.25.24.png

Well that was a lot of rubbing, kissing, sucking, fingering, heavy breathing, pushing, sighing and posing, which was great since I didn't get any myself last night. But did a dick actually enter any of the 6 openings of these 2 lovely ladies?

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well that was a lot of rubbing, kissing, sucking, fingering, heavy breathing, pushing, sighing and posing, which was great since I didn't get any myself last night. But did a dick actually enter any of the 6 openings of these 2 lovely ladies?

Don't know what to say Ash apart from offering my condolences :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Connor & Angel had sex after the guests left. 😉

I think their original plan was for Angel & Dalia to have girl/girl sex which they did 😃  and the guys were only allowed to watch, but then they got over-excited and got involved 😅  It was fun to watch. 

• Like 1

•  
  • Members
  • 21 posts

If a tenant gets insulted you are not insulting the character they play (as you would do if you insult a character in a TV film), you are insulting the person directly. They are not actors in the strict sense, many of them just try to do something to entertain us. That's a major difference in my opinion.

I know I'm late to the party here, but I'm still catching up. COVID will do that do you, as well as a loss of Internet connection for a while. I may never catch up, but I had to say, "GOOD ON YOU," for making those two points!!! EXCELLENT INSIGHT!!!

• Upvote 1