Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

But i'll stop making comments. It won't make a difference. Also for you @sonnenhoch Just don't watch anymore. 

The problem is the misleading comments like the one Ken was referring to that Barbie had left because of "Barbie doesn't feel like hanging out with the boring youngsters".

It's ok to have your say that you may feel like the place is boring to you but to say someone left because xyz, when the fact is you don't know the reason unless you were able to translate it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jawis said:

What do you think pal. That we want to pay for people sleeping or playing playstation games? 

The answer is quite simple, change the channel and then you won't be paying to watch "people sleeping or playing playstation games"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

The problem is the misleading comments like the one Ken was referring to that Barbie had left because of "Barbie doesn't feel like hanging out with the boring youngsters".

It's ok to have your say that you may feel like the place is boring to you but to say someone left because xyz, when the fact is you don't know the reason unless you were able to translate it.

I don't think indeed that German Sonnenhoch understands Russian but i just think that he knows by now what we think off him and because he's a dickhead there's even less activity now. Only because Barbie is still hot (even in blond) and Connor and Angel are present people still watch. He will still get is money for buying new games. So indeed just skip this channel. 

2 minutes ago, Jawis said:

We will still pay.

As far as I understand it if you don't click on an apartment then that apartment wont recieve views meaning no money, so how would you then be paying for something you are not watching. Certainly VHTV will get your money but not the participant.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

But i have something positive to say about Ken. At least he's not aggresive to Barbie like Donovan to Dalia. 

There are positive and negatives to all participants. Ken may lounge about all day and do not a lot but is good to Barbie & on the other side you have the likes of Donovan who is active and a dickhead towards Dalia.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

There are positive and negatives to all participants. Ken may lounge about all day and do not a lot but is good to Barbie & on the other side you have the likes of Donovan who is active and a dickhead towards Dalia.

Just watch +6. You will get everything and otherwise they will do it if you ask. 😁

15 minutes ago, Jawis said:

We will still pay.

Participants only receive a fraction of your money if you choose to watch them. if you are not watching them they get 0. so the best way to deal with apartments that you don't like, is to ignore them. when enough subscribers don't pay any attention to an apartment, their income drops and they won't be able to pay their bills and support themselves, and they will be gone in no time.