Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

Just now, bluewinner said:

Participants only receive a fraction of your money if you choose to watch them. if you are watching them they get 0. so the best way to deal with apartments that you don't like, is to ignore them. when enough subscribers don't pay any attention to an apartment, their income drops and they won't be able to pay their bills and support themselves, and they will be gone in no time. 

Was wondering what they get if i hear from Moonlight that the fine for D&W was 500.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They don't earn anything from last night's party. so if they are fined, they'll have to pay for it from their past or future earnings. 

Now i understand the mad face from Scott to us. Some days and now yesterday. Lovely Christmas they have.

15 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Now i understand the mad face from Scott to us. Some days and now yesterday. Lovely Christmas they have.

yes, he be upset. but what do you think would happen next ? They will decide not to have parties and invite guests. and they will have their fun outside the apartment. and all we get to see as viewers be more people sleeping all the times, with some routine boring sex. and then you be complaining like you did earlier on this topic 😃

33 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, he be upset. but what do you think would happen next ? They will decide not to have parties and invite guests. and they will have their fun outside the apartment. and all we get to see as viewers be more people sleeping all the times, with some routine boring sex. and then you be complaining like you did earlier on this topic 😃

Not anymore. Ken is always tired but i'm tired of complaining 😁

• Haha 2