Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

There was no reason for them not to ever be friends in the first place.

right. I don't know why would a 19-20 years old boy or girl want to be in a serious exclusive relationship. When I think about my own experience when I was their age and I remember all the silliness, jealousy and arguments it just makes me laugh as how naive I was in taking those relationships seriously. They just need to chill, enjoy their youth and have fun. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, sr71gn said:

How does google help with verbal talking? Is there anything available that can pick up their talk off a computer and then translate what they said

On 12/2/2020 at 10:03 AM, x192023 said:

I believe there is a device. Right now it’s pretty expensive. Maybe someone has more info. Would be nice tho. I would buy one but don’t think it’s available in the US yet.

There are mobile apps that you can talk into and have it translate what you said into another language. Travelers use them in countries where they don't speak the native language. If you held your phone up to your computer speaker, it might translate what it heard. No guaranties, but worth a try.

After seeing how quickly Conner got his cock into melissa even while Sergio was fucking her says that he likes sex and has a very strong sex drive --very unlike Ken ---- I really think as many times as Conner and Barbie have been alone together while Ken is sleeping--and how Barbie seems to be very unsatisfied and has great affection for her dildo--It is extremely hard to believe that Conner has not slipped it to Barbie during one of her more frustrated moments--And considering there is a room with no cams that has been used for sexual hook ups before

Info: Barbie and Ken haven't had sex in your apartment for 17 days!
Barbie : Does it have religious reasons or is it because of the Christmas season that Barbie and Ken don't have sex?

Информация: Мы не видели, чтобы Барби и Кен занимались сексом в вашей квартире 15 дней!
Есть ли у этого религиозные причины или это из-за рождественского сезона, когда Барби и Кен не занимаются сексом?