Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

I think Connor can look for another girl. Better watch the topic from Harley & Freddy.

Yeah i watched it and it looks like Angel wasn't told or kept in loop that something might happen later on coz i think Angel is open minded. But it wouldn't surprise if that's the plot made by H&F to get more viewers like the Theresa one. 

I mean if Angel was expecting that Connor will not fuck anyone else while being with her then that's naive af. Connor fucked Angel at the beginning of this apartment then he fucked Raven, then another blonde and then Angel again so don't know what she was expecting.

But as i said it could all be acting to create more drama and hence more viewers. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I mean if Angel was expecting that Connor will not fuck anyone else while being with her then that's naive af. Connor fucked Angel at the beginning of this apartment then he fucked Raven, then another blonde and then Angel again so don't know what she was expecting.

But as i said it could all be acting to create more drama and hence more viewers. 

Maybe she was just mad that he didn't asked for a permission 🤣 Don't look that upset anymore. 

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

Maybe she was just mad that he didn't asked for a permission 🤣 Don't look that upset anymore. 

Yeah as i said Angel looks like to me being open minded when it comes to things like this. The only reason i can think is that she wasn't made aware that Connor will fuck Harley before it happened. But Angel can fuck anyone too and i am certain Connor wouldn't mind at all lmao. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She was sleeping. She did not know there will be a threesome. Maybe they (Connor & Angel) agreed to something different before?

I watched the timeline again after the incident and all that i could gather from it was Angel wasn't made aware of the threesome beforehand and Connor alongwith H&F decided it secretly. Freddy then went to Angel and wanted her to join them in the bedroom but she was surprised that it was actually happening.

I might be wrong but i don't speak their language so that's all i could understand. But knowing H&F and how they have acted before, it wouldn't surprise me if it was all pre-planned to create drama.

• Haha 1