Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

33 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

What makes you think she's 'smart'? She comes across as your average dipsy attention seeker that is obsessed with her mobile, wanking on cam is a bit of a giveaway (not that I'm complaining), smart people don't do that as they think ahead and know this stuff comes back to haunt you in a later life.

I think only a smart woman could keep so many men wondering about her , discussing about her , thinking about her , trying to analyze her of every little or big move she does the last 8 years , she has the intelligence to keep an audience speaking about her , even if she’s not at the apartment , after 8 years .

I can’t say she isn’t smart because she doesn’t think of her future , I would say naive . I can’t say she isn’t smart if she thinks and believes that she will always be young and attract the men to watch her , but being almost 30 and having a good bank account by just walking naked and exposing your ass in the most teasing way possible , this I can say it is smart .

We will be watching her future actions because she still wants this life as it seems , but even if she doesn’t quit when the time for us will seem right and not according to her , it isn’t still something that will make her not intelligent . I would say that I will think of her that the years of cameras life will have made her lose the reality of how the real world works , again not because she is stupid , but because she wouldn’t know when the right time to stop is will make me characterize her as of a woman who thinks likes a 18-19 years old girl that the future is all there but without knowing the dangers and challenges that holds . 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Leora est intelligente et elle est la patronne, alors, la grande question est, pourquoi elle continue de vouloir le voir et de passer du temps avec lui, peu importe les moments où ils se disputent?  Peut-être qu'elle a des sentiments cachés pour lui et qu'elle a peur de le perdre ou qu'il est tellement un bon ami qui la fait se sentir gentille et unique et si elle le perd, elle se sentira encore plus seule que beaucoup d'entre nous croient qu'elle  se sent à Prague?

Il y a quelques semaines, j'ai dit qu'elle aimait peut-être le sexe avec lui parce que si on juge ce que l'on voyait avec Paul, ce n'était pas quelque chose de spécial avec Paul.  Peut-être que ce mec lui donne le meilleur sexe qu'elle ait jamais eu de sa vie et qu'elle veut l'avoir avec lui quand elle en a envie (pour être honnête GAG-HER a dit qu'elle n'était pas avec lui pour le sexe), mais comment pas sérieux  les pensées ne peuvent pas être?

The reason i say sex is not important to her in this relationship is because she is always making excuses not to see him , nearly everyday over the last 4 months,  he lives closer now that he has moved but still make excuses. Also there has never been any sexual talk on the phone , he tried it once which she repeated back to him  , and then told him never to speak like that again. 

• Like 4

il y a 7 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

La raison pour laquelle je dis que le sexe n’est pas important pour elle dans cette relation est qu’elle trouve toujours des excuses pour ne pas le voir, presque tous les jours au cours des 4 derniers mois, il vit plus près maintenant qu’il a déménagé mais trouve toujours des excuses. De plus, il n’y a jamais eu de conversation sexuelle au téléphone, il a essayé une fois qu’elle lui a répété, puis lui a dit de ne plus jamais parler comme ça.

Bonjour
Tu pense pas qu’elle à passé sa nuit avec lui, j ai un doute mais je peux me tromper

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

The reason i say sex is not important to her in this relationship is because she is always making excuses not to see him , nearly everyday over the last 4 months,  he lives closer now that he has moved but still make excuses. Also there has never been any sexual talk on the phone , he tried it once which she repeated back to him  , and then told him never to speak like that again. 

If she then goes and stays by his place and they have  no sexual interactions , I can say that this boy / man he is just a “Saint” with the biggest patience of the world waiting for the woman of his life to accept him 😂

Seriously now , if we say that Leora overnights at him sometimes and they do nothing , it would be then a completely amazing friendship , but then all the nerves and bad temper of Leora can’t be justified with such a good friendship . 

There is a Barcelona apartment and it has appeared a guy the last 15 days who is behaving in an amazing decent way  , watching Game of Thrones with one of the girls , speaking and laughing and drinking wine with her , sleeping with her at night on her bed with his clothes the first time and the second visit he was told to take a shower from the girl , he didn’t take off his clothes and the girl threw water on him in the bathroom resulting to force him take his clothes off to dry them . Even at that time , he did nothing , he has never touched her or kissed her or anything , he is just there because of the company of this girl and even if he likes  her so much as it seems , he respects her the maximum way possible . Still , we have seen no shouts or bad temper or any nervous reaction of the girl of this friendship with the guy ( perhaps of course because they see eachother the last 2,5-3 weeks only ) . 

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Si ensuite elle va et reste chez lui et qu'ils n'ont pas d'interactions sexuelles, je peux dire que ce garçon / homme c'est juste un «Saint» avec la plus grande patience du monde attendant que la femme de sa vie l'accepte 😂

Sérieusement maintenant, si nous disons que Leora passe la nuit chez lui parfois et qu'ils ne font rien, ce serait alors une amitié complètement incroyable, mais alors tous les nerfs et la mauvaise humeur de Leora ne peuvent pas être justifiés par une si bonne amitié. 

Il y a un appartement à Barcelone et il est apparu un gars ces 15 derniers jours qui se comporte d'une manière incroyablement décente, regardant Game of Thrones avec l'une des filles, parlant et riant et buvant du vin avec elle, couchant avec elle la nuit sur elle lit avec ses vêtements la première fois et la deuxième visite, on lui a dit de prendre une douche de la fille, il n'a pas enlevé ses vêtements et la fille lui a jeté de l'eau sur lui dans la salle de bain, ce qui l'a forcé à enlever ses vêtements pour sécher leur . Même à ce moment-là, il n'a rien fait, il ne l'a jamais touchée ou embrassée ou quoi que ce soit, il est juste là à cause de la compagnie de cette fille et même s'il l'aime autant qu'il y paraît, il la respecte le plus possible. . Encore , 

en fait il lui montre sa collection de timbre

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If she then goes and stays by his place and they have  no sexual interactions , I can say that this boy / man he is just a “Saint” with the biggest patience of the world waiting for the woman of his life to accept him 😂

Seriously now , if we say that Leora overnights at him sometimes and they do nothing , it would be then a completely amazing friendship , but then all the nerves and bad temper of Leora can’t be justified with such a good friendship . 

There is a Barcelona apartment and it has appeared a guy the last 15 days who is behaving in an amazing decent way  , watching Game of Thrones with one of the girls , speaking and laughing and drinking wine with her , sleeping with her at night on her bed with his clothes the first time and the second visit he was told to take a shower from the girl , he didn’t take off his clothes and the girl threw water on him in the bathroom resulting to force him take his clothes off to dry them . Even at that time , he did nothing , he has never touched her or kissed her or anything , he is just there because of the company of this girl and even if he likes  her so much as it seems , he respects her the maximum way possible . Still , we have seen no shouts or bad temper or any nervous reaction of the girl of this friendship with the guy ( perhaps of course because they see eachother the last 2,5-3 weeks only ) . 

i never said they don't have sex when they are together,  but that is on average once every 10 days, and it is getting less and less time together. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, coach said:

en fait il lui montre sa collection de timbre

Nous pouvons dire 100 choses qu'ils font et peut-être ne pas avoir raison de nouveau parce que nous ne sommes simplement pas là pour savoir.  Mais ce que l'on sait, c'est qu'il y a bien sûr un mec qui a une fille qui n'est pas sincère avec lui et à mes yeux elle joue avec lui de telle sorte qu'être un homme je me sens très triste et déçu pour notre sexe  .

Si ensuite elle va et reste chez lui et qu’ils n’ont pas d’interactions sexuelles, je peux dire que ce garçon / homme c’est juste un « Saint » avec la plus grande patience du monde préposé que la femme de sa vie l’accepter 😂

Sérieusement maintenant, si nous disons que Leora passe la nuit chez lui parfois et qu’ils ne font rien, ce serait alors une amitié complètement incroyable, mais alors tous les nerfs et la mauvaise humeur de Leora ne peuvent pas être justifiés par une si amitié bonne.

Peut être le même genre d’ami qui est venu chez Leora et dormir sur le canape dans le salon

Just now, GAG-HER said:

i never said they don't have sex when they are together,  but that is on average once every 10 days, and it is getting less and less time together. 

Then maybe it is that we said earlier , maybe Leora wants him in her life even in such terms because not having him at all could make her feel lonely . 

16 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour
Tu pense pas qu’elle à passé sa nuit avec lui, j ai un doute mais je peux me tromper

As i mentioned before i dont know,  i can only go on translations, she told paul the night before that the girls will be together again on saturday, this weekend would be busy in prague as it was 1st weekend when the bars and restaurants are open after curfew and lockdown.  She also tried to ring boy friend in morning but he didnt answer, but they were in contact during the day before she left. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Alors peut-être que c’est que nous avons dit plus tôt, peut-être Leora veut lui dans sa vie, même en de tels termes parce que ne pas l’avoir du tout pourrait lui faire sentir seul.

Mais ça pourrait etre seulement un ami marcher avec lui se promener sans relation sexuelle, mais lui est peut être tomber amoureux qui a surpris Leora

9 minutes ago, patou said:

Mais ça pourrait etre seulement un ami marcher avec lui se promener sans relation sexuelle, mais lui est peut être tomber amoureux qui a surpris Leora

Si nous essayons de comprendre cette relation qui nous paraît si compliquée, imaginez comment elle peut l'être pour Leora qui est celle qui la vit.  Et toutes ces complications la rendent peut-être moins calme et très souvent en colère.  Mais ensuite, nous devons convenir que c'est sa faute car elle n'est pas sincère avec lui et elle cache la vérité des choses sérieuses et de cette façon ce sera toujours une boucle