Clubs

Amy3

7 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

surely not, but there are places. fuck, why not on vhtv itself? seems like a no brainer. they owe you one for everything your site has done for them. 

you guys are basically the only sex site forum for voyeur sites. hand in glove! makes sense to me.

Any advertising would be solely up to Admin to decide.

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe Vh is so exciting they don't have time to write and post, then again i may be being silly :biggrin:

um, well, it could be. 40+ apts full of people, you'd think someone would fall for their show and want to write all about it. the cloud boys can have fun too laughing at them from on high. 

i do wonder if at some point they think that maybe propping up the wounded egos is coming at the expense of thier own ability to have their own fun. ahhhhh, but the hook! nope, can't give that up. hold the line troops. 😁

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I might teach you something but I doubt that the 250 members present will be for VHTV only :biggrin:

still 250 online and hardly anything in vhtv forums. my goodness! rlc is a 5th thr size of vhtv, doesn't allow pics, they have clubs, and they still generate more widespread and diverse commentary then vhtv. 

my great idea is this, outside of banning clubs and PMs, which i would do at this point. anyways, the admin should make it so that people have to pay for a premuim membership in order to join a club or even PM. at least that way he can at least get something to cover his losses. good idea huh! yep! i think so. 

First off, you have to realize that a good sized portion of the membership here, both paid and non-paid, do not speak English. They find it difficult to carry on a reasonable conversation with translators that are really good at butchering the language being translated. Many read what they can, look at the pictures and move on.

If you were to look at all of the members here and just get a quick glance at their profiles, it would amaze you the amount of people that have been here for over 5 years and still have a '0' content count. They have no interest at all with interacting on the boards. They are here for the pictures and videos and nothing else.

I used to look at the videos. But because I have a life and don't have time to spend the whole day in front of a computer or monitor hoping to catch a few skanks with tats all over them performing for the cams, I don't bother. I can just go to Chaturbate and see the same thing and pick and choose what I want to see. The constant idiotic noises, feed back and really bad 'music', forces me to have the volume turned off, so I don't even bother there anymore.

All I look at here, are the General Discussion boards. The apartment boards are mostly little kiddies swooning over the skanks and posting nonsense. The rest of the members just argue among themselves. 

• Like 4

In a nutshell @TBG 150just a load of saddo's watching the same thing over and over, day after day, week after week etc etc. Couldn't agree with you more. Like they say the definition of insanity is watching the same thing over and over expecting a different result everytime, laughable really. I have just about given up on here now, yeah may look at the odd discussion boards as you say and chats with a few members but other than that will leave the obsessive maniacs to themselves fighting out their petty squabbles and insults.

Then you have the other group pledging their undying love and devotion for some of the tenants lol. Words fail me really lol.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1