Clubs

Amy3

For Florida, it hasn't been too warm here either. The extremes are wild. From near freezing in the morning and overnights to shorts and a t shirt in the afternoon. I went to work this morning at 37F and came home to 65F.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I really want to ask, why you care? It's not your forum, you have no monetary investment other than a membership fee if you chose to pay. You own none of the sites which are featured here, so you can't lose sleep wondering if they will be shut down.

If Admin doesn't care, then you shouldn't care. How about the other Depraved Media site? I don't know the name off hand, but it is all but history, yet he still pumps money into it and it's nothing but a private board among the members. Publicly, it's dead in the water.

You are giving yourself indigestion over something of which you have no control. Ride it out until the doors close. If they do!

Go to your window, open it and yell out, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Then let me know if it did any good beside making you feel better about yelling about something. 😉 

i guess the answer is that i have invested so much of time and energy into this forum that i feel a certain connection to it. they say there is no exit to this place and for me, it's true. i'm compelled to be here for some reason. perhaps i have an addictive gene. either way, i have always been about camcaps far more then the sites. this place is far more interesting to me. i guess i hate to see it treated this way. it's a shame the admin doesn't seem to care. indeed! he could care less about disgust.cc too. i suppose he is just letting the chips fall where they may. he must have an amazing view. 👀

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

For Florida, it hasn't been too warm here either. The extremes are wild. From near freezing in the morning and overnights to shorts and a t shirt in the afternoon. I went to work this morning at 37F and came home to 65F.

Wow that is weird eh.

3 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i guess the answer is that i have invested so much of time and energy into this forum that i feel a certain connection to it. they say there is no exit to this place and for me, it's true. i'm compelled to be here for some reason. perhaps i have an addictive gene. either way, i have always been about camcaps far more then the sites. this place is far more interesting to me. i guess i hate to see it treated this way. it's a shame the admin doesn't seem to care. indeed! he could care less about disgust.cc too. i suppose he is just letting the chips fall where they may. he must have an amazing view. 👀

Or not a very good business mind? Then i suppose it's doing ok or he wouldn't do it?

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Or not a very good business mind?

well, he seems to not be lifting a finger to correct his ship. it's already hit the iceberg and is sinking from what i can tell based on the numbers. it's interesting to me how the person who he banned seems to be the only who seems to care about the success of this site. go figure!

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 3:50 PM, TBG 150 said:

The days Florida will be seeing snow are getting closer.  We'll pass ours along your way then we don't get as much.  :biggrin:

No thank you! Please keep it up there.

Then again, the snow may be better than the Frogs out of Queerbec that make their annual migration. Canadians, we love. They are nice and friendly and spend money. The Frogs are just plain cheap SOB's.

@StnCld316 has the Admin ever considered advertising cc? you guys need to find new people badly. you need to advertise or something. you have a hundred members online and almost none of them have anything to say. maybe they are in clubs or maybe they just don't have anything to say, but this place is getting pretty boring. don't hold out for these cowards in clubs thinking that appeasing them with promises of harsher moderation will bring them back. they aren't coming back. not fully anyways. they will stay in their hole and just continue to demand that you maintain the forums at their level, but they aren't coming back to be their real selves. they are too good for you. you guys need to write them off and find new blood. 

9 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

@StnCld316 has the Admin ever considered advertising cc? you guys need to find new people badly. you need to advertise or something. you have a hundred members online and almost none of them have anything to say. maybe they are in clubs or maybe they just don't have anything to say, but this place is getting pretty boring. don't hold out for these cowards in clubs thinking that appeasing them with promises of harsher moderation will bring them back. they aren't coming back. not fully anyways. they will stay in their hole and just continue to demand that you maintain the forums at their level, but they aren't coming back to be their real selves. they are too good for you. you guys need to write them off and find new blood. 

I don't know if he ever has or not.   This is not one of those sites you place in a newspapers classified section.  

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if he ever has or not.   This is not one of those sites you place in a newspapers classified section.  

surely not, but there are places. fuck, why not on vhtv itself? seems like a no brainer. they owe you one for everything your site has done for them. 

you guys are basically the only sex site forum for voyeur sites. hand in glove! makes sense to me.