Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Never said they didn't. I will leave the disrespecting up to you. That's a market you have cornered.

I understand you like the trashy dumb girls on GOV that's OK.

At the moment, I have a lot more respect for the girls of Barcelona than for the girls who are only present a few hours a day and a few days a week to put on a show like what they are doing right now, all that is missing is the sound of the tokens and we could imagine ourselves on a private chaturbate show :biggrin:

but hey it takes good for everyone we will say, on the other hand I wonder why you are on the defensive by being insulting towards other girls when there is no disrespect on my part towards your "angels"
It gives the impression that you too are frustrated to see what happens to them :biggrin:

I wonder why they never want to have a massage on the day when there are parties in the other apartments :angel:

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wonder why they never want to have a massage on the day when there are parties in the other apartments 

Isn't that weekends? They aren't at home then! 😆

(Just having a laugh!)

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the moment, I have a lot more respect for the girls of Barcelona than for the girls who are only present a few hours a day and a few days a week to put on a show like what they are doing right now, all that is missing is the sound of the tokens and we could imagine ourselves on a private chaturbate show :biggrin:

but hey it takes good for everyone we will say, on the other hand I wonder why you are on the defensive by being insulting towards other girls when there is no disrespect on my part towards your "angels"
It gives the impression that you too are frustrated to see what happens to them :biggrin:

I wonder why they never want to have a massage on the day when there are parties in the other apartments :angel:

Barca girls couldn't poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the bottom. It makes total sense why you like your precious little bimbos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

not funny, my dear raul, hehe

I mean - I like B-girls as well, but I know what to get there. On the other hand with our Queen (and her friend just a little bit as well) we did get some special touch in the past. Am sad there's no growing anymore. Just going down the alley...

Kiss, my Queen! 😉

I have seen it .. I have concentrated ... really ... I have tried but nothing ... impossible .. my cock has not gotten hard .... and I have used the zoom to avoid seeing Malia .. . and bad luck mine ... it has not excited me at all ... again it will be .. hahaha

• Like 1