US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Pardon for what? Trump hasn't committed any crimes. 

He wasn't exactly exonerated from anything from the Mueller report. 

Since he's in the power pardon mood he'll likely pardon Edward Snowden & Julian Assange

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

He wasn't exactly exonerated from anything from the Mueller report. 

Since he's in the power pardon mood he'll likely pardon Edward Snowden & Julian Assange

Or he could pardon all the members of the Biden family in advance of all the crimes they will be convicted of.:tongue:

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

He is an American Stone, through and through, New York born arrogant asshole, but he will do what all Presidents do, he will have the Bidens to white house and make the normal transition of power. He lost the election whether it was rigged or not. It was a different election with well over 25 million more votes than the last election, and he too received almost 11 million more votes more than he received last time. Probably will not see that kind of voter turnout again in my lifetime. I guess what gets me is that President Elect Biden received 12 million votes more than the silver tonged devil himself President Obama.

he won't concede & he won't have biden over. wtf are you thinking? you obviously haven't been paying attention. he is mentally ill & not capable of accepting defeat. he never should have been president. he should have been removed after the impeachment. all that was necessary was for a few important republicans to admit that & we could have been spared these last couple of years of torture. instead they & you have created a monster.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would he do that?

because if he leaves before inauguration he won't have to do the right thing such as offer congratulations. instead he can play golf & tweet all day & be surrounded by the last remaining delusional idiots that will still tell him that he won.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now Trump can admit he lost and be truthful for once in his life.  After 23,000+ lies over 4 years he owes at least 1 truth of fact.    :biggrin:

he'll never do that. he is not capable of being honest, not even once. his mental illness won't allow him to admit that he lost. it will always be someone else's fault, the election will always be fixed, barr didn't find the hunter biden evidence, obama did it, hillary did it, the dog ate his homework, .............................................................................

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would he admit he lost when the election was stolen by Democrat poll workers in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee? I suggest Trump leave office on Jan.20 without attending Biden's inauguration and without ever conceding the election.

he won't admit the truth. we've learned that. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrats are in the process of stealing the two Senate seats in Georgia right now by greatly increasing new bogus voter registrations and the Republican AG and governor down there are so fucking stupid that they are doing nothing to stop it. When the Republicans who abandoned Trump complain about those elections being stolen I will laugh my ass off. 

amazing. you admit that the republicans are stupid yet you continue to support them.

• Upvote 2

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The co-hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” kicked off Tuesday morning by sharing a clip of President-elect Joe Biden addressing the nation after Electoral College Day and then proceeded to smirk as they announced...