US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing now for Trump is concede and accept the fact he was defeated.  His avenues are all exhausted. 

No, if he truly believes the election was stolen he should leave office on Jan.20 without conceding. Then he should do everything he can to expose and prove the voter fraud, and work to make sure future elections are fair and honest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i didn't get a doctor to lie for me. also i didn't pretend that i knew more than my generals.

How do you know that Trump's doctor lied? Did you see the medical records? Did you talk to his doctor? Or is that what the brilliant people on CNN and MSNBC told you? 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, if he truly believes the election was stolen he should leave office on Jan.20 without conceding. Then he should do everything he can to expose and prove the voter fraud, and work to make sure future elections are fair and honest.

Once he's out of office in 23 Days he wields no power to change anything. He has got got 4 Years to lick his wounds.  

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once he's out of office in 23 Days he wields no power to change anything. He has got got 4 Years to lick his wounds.  

He can still as a private citizen finance an investigation of the 2020 election. Jimmy Carter did an investigation of the American election process after he left office.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

He can still as a private citizen finance an investigation of the 2020 election. Jimmy Carter did an investigation of the American election process after he left office.

It will be a very costly process for him.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if he hasn't done anything illegal should he still go to jail just because you hate him?  Should Barack Obama and Joe Biden also go to jail if they have done illegal things?

No, that's not what I said. I don't hate anyone, I dislike Trump. If proved yes Obama and Biden should if proved. But Trump has had 4 yrs to find just one thing he could prove. To date he found nothing on them that he could prove in court. My view Rudy going to be very busy in court defending Trump in the next 2 years as the AG has already many cases ready to take him to court. 

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is already talk of contested elections in the Jan.5 Georgia Senate races. It would be fitting justice for Republicans who abandoned Trump in his attempt to expose voter fraud in the presidential election if Democrats are able to steal those two elections in the same manner that they stole the presidential contest in Georgia.:cool:

There was no fraud and no cheating.  They counted the votes 4 fucking times.  Get over it old man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No, that's not what I said. I don't hate anyone, I dislike Trump. If proved yes Obama and Biden should if proved. But Trump has had 4 yrs to find just one thing he could prove. To date he found nothing on them that he could prove in court. My view Rudy going to be very busy in court defending Trump in the next 2 years as the AG has already many cases ready to take him to court. 

Trump found nothing? Why the hell do you think Special Counsel Durham is investigating the Russia/Trump collusion hoax? Or why do you think the FBI has been investigating Joe Biden's son since 2018? Or does the Aussie news media even tell you anything about those investigations?  Ever hear the name Tony Bobulinski? He was Hunter Biden's business partner who testified that he spoke in person with Joe Biden about the Biden families' overseas business dealings while Joe Biden publicly claims he knows nothing about the businesses.

15 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

There was no fraud and no cheating.  They counted the votes 4 fucking times.  Get over it old man.

If you count fraudulent votes 100 times you will get the same count. The count is not the problem. The question is are the votes being counted fraudulent or valid?