B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long they came back with the same taxi and they sleep in the same bed and not one on the couch , it is very soon already improved 😊

no their in separate beds, taylor is in other couples bed. not a good sign.

21 minutes ago, timber said:

Taylor was repeatedly physically violent with Piper. She apparently slapped or punched her when they were downstairs, threw her down when they were outside by the pool, shoved her when Piper tried to leave, and then Megan was showing Martina how she was kicking or stomping on Piper. Quarrels are one thing and are fine, but that's not remotely acceptable from my end.

I also said that they even put their future RLC presence in jeopardy , for same reasons ( kitty and smith ) we have seen people leaving the project instantly after being reported . They just lost it and I also hate the physical contact .. they tried at home to make it better with a hug , but it will take some more time for the wounds to heal .. At least that’s what I believe .. and I hope we never see such a bad incident again ..

22 minutes ago, timber said:

Taylor was repeatedly physically violent with Piper. She apparently slapped or punched her when they were downstairs, threw her down when they were outside by the pool, shoved her when Piper tried to leave, and then Megan was showing Martina how she was kicking or stomping on Piper. Quarrels are one thing and are fine, but that's not remotely acceptable from my end.

I can't imagine Taylor being violent. What happened before that?

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sleeping naked at the moment next to the other it is a small step towards to normality of their relation 😊

No there is separate rooms sleeping

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

They're not in the same bed...

Yes ... was checking 2-3 minutes earlier , I just saw Taylor laying next to Piper after speaking to her and then I left watching the apartment and also no appearance at the previews to see that she moved to carlos and Claire’s bed ... my mistake not watching till the end 😔

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long they came back with the same taxi and they sleep in the same bed and not one on the couch , it is very soon already improved 😊

Nope had huge fight and Taylor sleeping in Claire's bed and Piper sleeping on her own.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know .. I was only ironical because lucky is saying since day 1 here that Bogdan has a thing with Holly and today woth Piper ... Bogdan would be such if the biggest surprise if he was doing anything with any of the girls . 

Bogdan is a legit business man , who understands that he's responsible for making sure that noone gets hurt. You shouldn't allow someone to be thrown around on camera like she was.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I also said that they even put their future RLC presence in jeopardy , for same reasons ( kitty and smith ) we have seen people leaving the project instantly after being reported . They just lost it and I also hate the physical contact .. they tried at home to make it better with a hug , but it will take some more time for the wounds to heal .. At least that’s what I believe .. and I hope we never see such a bad incident again ..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1