B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

14 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Unfortunate, Yes! I don't think it will happen again because Bogdan and the owners will make sure it doesn't happen again. And if they're just wishing & hoping then it will. I have faith in them...

We will see how it evolves and if their presence will be affected 

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If there's one thing RLC doesn't need, it's another pseudo-lesbian show from Magan.

I can’t say it is pseudo lesbian when I see pussy eating and fingers involved .. show yes , but not pseudo .. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this didn't stop the two girls from starting a show even though they knew Nelly and Bogdan were in the bathroom toilet, apparently Nelly didn't seem to be feeling well

Something more has happened  because Nelly was crying , it might have been the incident between Piper and Taylor .. Strange turning of events from afternoon till now , that’s for sure . 

Just now, ddhm said:

I can’t say it is pseudo lesbian when I see pussy eating and fingers involved .. show yes , but not pseudo .. 

Of course pseudo, It can't be real and a show at the same time. The motivation of the residents is also important. Would this happen also without a camera. I think we all know it would not.

We can only hope that RLC will finally stop with the shows.

• Thanks 1