B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Going to be interesting the fallout of Taylor's violence at Piper. It will need to be addressed and can't continue. Just because it happened off camera isn't ok.

I think they will solve it when they wake up .. having also the whole apartment for themselves on Sunday morning ( except if carlos and Claire come back before getting up ) , will help to make peace without worrying with the presence of the others . 

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ver cómo toda esta actividad sexual comenzó tan pronto después de que Martina se fue me dice que no va a estar dispuesta a unirse a ninguno de ellos. Es una pena darme cuenta, pero al menos ahora ya no tengo motivos para esperar su visita nuevamente.

It won't take long...

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing how all this sexual activity started so soon after Martina left tells me that she's not going to be down to join any of them. A shame to realize but at least now I no longer have a reason to look forward to her visit again.

The worst was to see that she was again left all by herself in the living room and ignored 😔 With  Carlos and Claire , but I don’t take them so serious like the others .. strange outcome of events for me 😔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think they will solve it when they wake up .. having also the whole apartment for themselves on Sunday morning ( except if carlos and Claire come back before getting up ) , will help to make peace without worrying with the presence of the others . 

or Rocky 2 will start 🤣

34 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Does she have to gossip while she does it? Please concentrate,Sera!!!!!

Another mood killer 🤬 But with Ariana who also likes to talk so very much , they have found their soulmates for that 😂🤣

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys...I wouldn't look too deeply into it, because it's all just a show for money...🙄

Still , there was something sexual happening to satisfy viewers who wanted to see something like this or the fans of Megan and Amalia .. better than nothing and getting complains  that it was boring 

• Like 1