B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She did one earlier and both times the orgasms were weak, not like her normal orgasm. She needs to take a break for a couple of days. 

I didn’t see the first , this one seemed as you say , weak , like I want to sleep but let’s please myself again before doing so . She spent almost the whole day in her room , she’s victim of the current lockdown situation , I highly doubt if she would have been back from a bar or club at this time , if they were open at Christmas Eve in Barcelona . In a way , all these young people there , very unlucky not being able to have fun and enjoy their age 😔

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Kind of drunk or something happened , she smokes shisha and keeps on drinking alcohol even at this time ... weird 

As I had pointed out ...a real late night hawk.....may be major insomnia ....  I hope nothing like anxiety issues...

but shisha and wine through the night all alone is ...weird       I hope just insomnia 

and be assured we all expect a good fuck session or blow out orgasm could be a solution...

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

As I had pointed out ...a real late night hawk.....may be major insomnia ....  I hope nothing like anxiety issues...

but shisha and wine through the night all alone is ...weird       I hope just insomnia 

and be assured we all expect a good fuck session or blow out orgasm could be a solution...

she got that while she was out