B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

The thing is that what sera currently does is the most sensual and erotical thing that we could possibly watch because this is the absolute meaning  of being a voyeur ... all senses so highly  alert just to catch the moment of her doing something that we see everyday from any other of the girls and hasn’t the same “ magic aura “ like the way now Sera provides .. amazing 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

It's just a scoop of effervescent soap. anyway, the vibrator has no power.

She got it out of her bedroom drawer and put it on the sink counter next to the toothbrushes. But it stayed there the entire time and then she just put it on a shelf in the bathroom when the bath was over.. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, timber said:

She got it out of her bedroom drawer and put it on the sink counter next to the toothbrushes. But it stayed there the entire time and then she just put it on a shelf in the bathroom when the bath was over.. 🤷‍♂️ 

I wasn’t watching all the time , but I think she got a phonecall or something and the whole mood was gone 

7 hours ago, timber said:

This is my main complaint about Sera: she is obviously quite fond of going to party off-camera. During her first stay she went clubbing 2-3 nights a week until 5 or 6 AM. Even this stay, with all of the clubs closed and the city in lockdown, she's finding parties to go to overnight. She's come home drunk or high at 7 or 8 AM a couple times this week alone.

But somehow none of that transfers over into the apartment. She almost never goes to the GOV parties, and when she does she spends all of her time on her phone. Fair enough, those parties are awkward. But she also never invites her actual friends to B1. And she doesn't even have a party there with just her roommates or even just drink wine and chill out with them.

And this is why she is in the top 5 worst tenants that has even been in Barca. I know a lot of people get roped up in how attractive she is or her tits or whatever, but I don't care about any of that. She adds nothing to the project. I honestly don't know what I find more funny, the fact that I hated Irma and that her replacement is someone who is objectively worst, or the fact that RLC kicked Kamilla out for spending an exuberant amount of time out of her apartment but they invited Sera back for a 2nd visit even though she did the same shit during her 1st.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

They don't give a monkeys, they're still taking your money. and you lot are still watching.

Gone on Sera, tease these guys. 🙂

I think their point has been clear... she does not TEASE them whatsoever ... they annoy and dissapoint them...

as much as I like their looks, their young fit bodies and Seras' lingerie and titty popping ..... they have been a major dissapointment for the paying customers .... 

again,   everyone has different voyeur interests and tastes... these 2 have been stingy and I get some peoples dissapointment ... 

me,  I don't pay.....I take what they give ...

• Like 1

I will dare to say that Ariana is one of the most interesting individuals ever appeared .. I don’t know who can we recall being this unpredictable and never knowing what to expect to watch . A rising star that appeared in this stupid year , one of the best RLC castings recently . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1