B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will dare to say that Ariana is one of the most interesting individuals ever appeared .. I don’t know who can we recall being this unpredictable and never knowing what to expect to watch . A rising star that appeared in this stupid year , one of the best RLC castings recently . 

how has she been unpredictable ? she only lays on her bed and masturbate couple of times a day 🙄  🥱

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

how has she been unpredictable ? she only lays on her bed and masturbate couple of times a day 🙄  🥱

For the simple following reasons .. she has inserted this spinning thing to all the Barcelona tenants and out of nowhere , you will see them doing it and you never know why . You will see her praying , singing with the golden microphone color when there’s no apparent reason , just she felt .. you will see her advising all the others with the tarot cards , she has good and quality socializing time with everyone and more than welcomed to go anywhere and be social , fun and entertaining .. you will see her talking endlessly and try always to figure out “ WTF “ and “ who can stand her for hours “ ..

Special occasions .. she will bate covered , uncovered , mostly at night before sleeping and have a piece of chocolate or a cookie as her reward and part of the routine .. you can never know what she does with this spiritual things and last but not least , since i refer to her bates , her orgasms are a must see of how a woman enjoy at the maximum level her personal pleasure .

For 3 months being at RLC as one of the few newcomers of the year and not with the possibilities to go out and perhaps have an even more social life and perhaps see some of her friends inside the apartment ( this I doubt but still , I hope ) , well , you can’t say she hasn’t been interesting , fun and entertained to watch .. the most important , she just runs her own code and doesn’t  give a damn in my opinion of what she needs to do and what she doesn’t need .. anytime of the day , she can surprise you .. the element of unpredictability makes her the rising star in my eyes 😊

And of course , as always , all above things , my humble opinion 😌😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For the simple following reasons .. she has inserted this spinning thing to all the Barcelona tenants and out of nowhere , you will see them doing it and you never know why . You will see her praying , singing with the golden microphone color when there’s no apparent reason , just she felt .. you will see her advising all the others with the tarot cards , she has good real-time with everyone and more than welcomed to go anywhere and be social , fun and entertaining .. you will see her taking endlessly and try always to figure out “ WTF “ and “ who can stand her for hours “ ..

Special occasions .. she will bate covered , uncovered , mostly at night before sleeping and have a piece of chocolate or a cookie as her reward and part of the routine .. you can never know what she does with this spiritual things and last but not least , since i referee to her bates , her orgasms are a must see of how a woman enjoy at the maximum level her personal pleasure .

For 3 months being at RLC as one of the few newcomers of the year and not with the possibilities to go out and perhaps have an even more social life and perhaps see some of her friends inside the apartment ( this I doubt but still , I hope ) , well , you can’t say she hasn’t been interesting , fun and entertained to watch .. the most important , she just runs her own code and doesn’t  give a damn in my opinion of what she needs to do and what she doesn’t need .. anytime of the day , she can surprise you .. the element of unpredictability makes her the rising star in my eyes 😊

And of course , as always , all above things , my humble opinion 😌😇

she is my favourite girl and I watch her more than others. but she has her own routine, nothing too especial or different than other girls. and she spends a lot of time on her own. TBH the fact that her housemate are too boring does not help her either. Sera is the least exciting girl and Radis hasn't come out of her shell yet. B1 has become very boring to watch.

• Like 2

Just now, bluewinner said:

she is my favourite girl and I watch her more than others. but she has her own routine, nothing too especial or different than other girls. and she spends a lot of time on her own. TBH the fact that her housemate are too boring does not help her either. Sera is the least exciting girl and Radis hasn't come out of her shell yet. B1 has become very boring to watch.

I agree for the boredom of B1 , tired place to watch .. I believe Ariana is a very outgoing person but with the situation in Barcelona , she can’t enjoy the stay the way she had it maybe in her mind when she entered ( parties , sightseeing , in a way GOV style 😉 ) ... This has made her staying most at home , if the other two permanent Barcelona resident girls were having part of their outside private life inside , I think she would be easy mixed to the socializing , but since Sera and Radi aren’t in the mood for this , Ariana is also affected .. 

But look how strange .. when girls are out so much , we complain that we don’t see them inside .. when they are home , we complain that they stay too much inside 😂🤣😂🤣 Men we are ... 😜😜

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree for the boredom of B1 , tired place to watch .. I believe Ariana is a very outgoing person but with the situation in Barcelona , she can’t enjoy the stay the way she had it maybe in her mind when she entered ( parties , sightseeing , in a way GOV style 😉 ) ... This has made her staying most at home , if the other two permanent Barcelona resident girls were having part of their outside private life inside , I think she would be easy mixed to the socializing , but since Sera and Radi aren’t in the mood for this , Ariana is also affected .. 

But look how strange .. when girls are out so much , we complain that we don’t see them inside .. when they are home , we complain that they stay too much inside 😂🤣😂🤣 Men we are ... 😜😜

No, I am happy that they spend more time at home. I don't care about what they do outside the apartments as I can't watch them. I just wish they had more social life inside the apartments, wether it's mixing with other tenants or inviting their own friends. we have seen more social life in b2 and b4 than in b1. the best night they had in B1 was when they had a wild party with C&C and Amalia, after that night it's been very quiet. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

No, I am happy that they spend more time at home. I don't care about what they do outside the apartments as I can't watch them. I just wish they had more social life inside the apartments, wether it's mixing with other tenants or inviting their own friends. we have seen more social life in b2 and b4 than in b1. the best night they had in B1 was when they had a wild party with C&C and Amalia, after that night it's been very quiet. 

I agree ... we have the explosive B5 now to make it up , so , we can have this place to enjoy Ariana’s orgasms 😋😋