B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yeah it's weird especially since what happened with monica and that guy slap couple of days ago 🤷‍♂️

but they have been getting closer 🤷‍♂️

They have hugged and hold hands together while sleeping , strange things ... let’s see what more is to be witnessed 😎

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They have hugged and hold hands together while sleeping , strange things ... let’s see what more is to be witnessed 😎

Again, their relationship is platonic. Nothing will happen, on screen or off between Monica and this guy...I don't think she's gonna get pregnant by holding hands...😏

I think we'll see the other guy. from a coupla nights ago, soon though...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Again, their relationship is platonic. Nothing will happen, on screen or off between Monica and this guy...I don't think she's gonna get pregnant by holding hands...😏

I think we'll see the other guy. from a coupla nights ago, soon though...

This guy ,  will say again , he is a hero with all this resisting .. And two women today for him ... Monica is unpredictable , I don’t know if we ever see the “ doctor “ guy again , I am more than sure that we will see her sharing with her fans and simply be one of the few during this tenants period that she is willing to perform anything on camera ( except BJ 😬🤔

Poor guy as he seems to be like the replacement of the so called “ Olivia’s ex boyfriend “ , at least that one he enjoyed some pleasure .. this one , again, a hero managing to remain calm ... and with his pants on 🥳😂🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor guy as he seems to be like the replacement of the so called “ Olivia’s ex boyfriend “ , at least that one he enjoyed some pleasure .. this one , again, a hero managing to remain calm ... and with his pants on 🥳😂🤣

I think he was asleep 🤣
He always seems tired...