B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

16 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well since rlc doesn't require flash player I can now watch it on my phone without looking for another web browser 🤷‍♂️

and I might resub if amalia does something... I might 😂

It is around one month that I am watching also either with the mobile or the tablet with the transition to html5 protocol as with the flash it was very frustrating being able to watch only with the laptop .. I am expecting also from Amalia to become wilder 😉😉😋😋😈

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is around one month that I am watching also either with the mobile or the tablet with the transition to html5 protocol as with the flash it was very frustrating being able to watch only with the laptop .. I am expecting also from Amalia to become wilder 😉😉😋😋😈

yeah I can watch vhtv with no problem on my phone now rlc allows me to watch on my phone now

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

GoT guy is back , Amira greeted him today also with a kiss 😊

she kept interrupting them last time she must have been lonely 😂

also amira put on some sexy purple bra & panties before he got there🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she kept interrupting them last time she must have been lonely 😂

also amira put on some sexy purple bra & panties before he got there🤷‍♂️

This guy is either so shy or he is under a special agreement inside the apartment to behave in strict friendly zone behavior that if anything happens , it would be one of biggest surprises we have ever seen 😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This guy is either so shy or he is under a special agreement inside the apartment to behave in strict friendly zone behavior that if anything happens , it would be one of biggest surprises we have ever seen 😁

yeah it's weird especially since what happened with monica and that guy slap couple of days ago 🤷‍♂️

but they have been getting closer 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very nice to see Milena’s boyfriend , time finally  for him also to feel the baby’s kicks , this is how it should have been since quite some time , but better late than never and it is good to see them together ( with the possibility also to help her make the packing 😌

Reading this, only tells me that you will be seeing her again at some point.  So, for all the Milena fans...she'll be back just as soon as the baby get's off the tit!!

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I hope when she leaves b2 starts to loosen up mainly amalia because this is the only gov apartment that has potential 🤷‍♂️

Milena hasn't restricted anything about this apartment and I'll also be glad when she leaves so I don't have to hear about that nonsense anymore!

• Like 1