B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What's on his mind is...

• When can I have another kip?
  • What the fuck are they talking about on GOT?
  • What do I do with my arms?
  • I shouldn't have had that extra sip of wine...It's gone straight to my head...

The number 3 is the most bothering question going on in his mind by a mile

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Noldus, What is Milena departure date and she's got to be one of the longest visitors?  The question is how do they backfill the room as it appears Milena is headed home.

Gina has been her longer.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Going back in time a little now, but if I was with a friend, who happened to be a girl, but not a GF, wouldn't the natural thing to do when watch something in a scenario like this, to put his arm around her...

...there you go...he heard me, It wasn't that hard was it...:biggrin:

I get the explanation of nagachilli2 that this is a platonic relation ... but so many weird things ... Monica taking off her underwear , she has been teasing the guy that he shouldn’t smoke weed , she repeatedly tells him that he doesn’t do anything and she will go sleep with the girls and and as she finally sees that nothing works of what she tells him , she takes her mobile only to lay down in the living room .. and I hope they don’t communicate now with their mobiles 🤨🤨🧐 in two different  rooms

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wondered where Magical Monica went...she's sleeping on the sofa ☹️

I think after GoT , they need to watch “ Stranger Things “ because this is what I get from this guy and Monica 🙄