B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Monica was awake and up, but stayed in her room... A&A asleep
Milena left a bottle of champagne and some candies? in her room for the cleaning lady or the girls

She left a letter with Champagne and is it chocolate or candles. I think it's for the girls. It's a shame they didn't get up to say goodbye. 

• Like 3

Goodbye Milena. Have a good trip 'home', It's a shame you appeared to fall out with Monica, for whatever reason ☹️. It was lovely to see your bump develop, but I feel the time was right to leave. Stay safe, healthy and happy, and all the very best of luck for the future....I'm sure you'll be a great mam 😁

I don't think we'll see you again so
Take care
Naga ❤️

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Nice gesture from Milena leaving a present and letter for the others as she leaves; not sure who it is intended for but Amalia was touched by it. Nice to see there are some genuine people in this rlc jungle. Good luck for the future Milena and with your baby 👶 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Nice gesture from Milena leaving a present and letter for the others as she leaves; not sure who it is intended for but Amalia was touched by it. Nice to see there are some genuine people in this rlc jungle. Good luck for the future Milena and with your baby 👶 

Yes, Amalia read the letter, squeezed it to her heart and kissed it. She took everything with her a little later and put it on the living room table

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 4