B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I get the explanation of nagachilli2 that this is a platonic relation ... but so many weird things ... Monica taking off her underwear , she has been teasing the guy that he shouldn’t smoke weed , she repeatedly tells him that he doesn’t do anything and she will go sleep with the girls and and as she finally sees that nothing works of what she tells him , she takes her mobile only to lay down in the living room .. and I hope they don’t communicate now with their mobiles 🤨🤨🧐 in two different  rooms

They're not DD, cos she's talking to me 😉

So , Monica back in her room after most probably a back and forth talk with the guy from different rooms , Monica earlier asked him to take his pants off , she took off her underwear only to remain with her night gown .. i will still go with my theory that Monica tells this guy “ hey , here I am , do something “ but he is respecting their relation at the maximum way possible ... best guy ever 😎😎🤗🤗🤗

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Noldus, What is Milena departure date and she's got to be one of the longest visitors?  The question is how do they backfill the room as it appears Milena is headed home.

Milena has 217 days in B1, B4 and B2 under this stay 
She joined the "300 days club" nine days ago, 309 in total on RLC

(Gina is the longest with 254 days)

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Noldus, What is Milena departure date and she's got to be one of the longest visitors?  The question is how do they backfill the room as it appears Milena is headed home.

Milena has 217 days in B1, B4 and B2 under this stay 
She joined the "300 days club" nine days ago, 309 in total on RLC

(Gina is the longest with 254 days)