B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can we see her on B5 perhaps as a couple with someone since her name hasn’t been removed so far ? 🤔

nope, she left.. If you check replay, you can see her facecall a guy, prob. her bf. She takes a 360 degree filming of the room and I think that was when he found out that there were cameras there. Then she goes out to the bathroom and to the balcony, without microphones and when she comes in again, she just packs up and leaves.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

probably why RLC prefer to recycle the girls rather than bring in newbies

Before being repeat, they were all newbies, so we must not give up the idea of looking, sometimes we come across pearls like Ariana

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 6:06 PM, Noldus said:

nope, she left.. If you check replay, you can see her facecall a guy, prob. her bf. She takes a 360 degree filming of the room and I think that was when he found out that there were cameras there. Then she goes out to the bathroom and to the balcony, without microphones and when she comes in again, she just packs up and leaves.

ok

il y a 53 minutes, firewall a dit :

just the time to realize that she fallen into a trap nothing more...she probably didn't know about the cameras, you can see how this site is managed but not a big surprise for me !

Unlikely that she did not know about the cameras, it would have been silly for RLC to believe a girl would agree to stay on if she did not know about the cams prior to entering the apartment.

More like she saw the cameras, could not accept them being there and regretted her decision.

32 minutes ago, Daleys said:

She's down in the news now as having left the project.

I also noticed some minutes ago .. one more record set for RLC this year .. the participant with the shortest stay ever ... all this that the boyfriend didn’t approve her job .. on one hand , fair enough , on the other , someone else decided for her and she didn’t do what she want to protect her whatever relation to this guy is .. she will be then mentioned as the girl who came , checked and left 🤓