Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

26 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree the situation between Leora and Paul is complex. It's just my opinion but the only reason loverboy is still in the picture is because Leora has a use for him, but does not want to be committed to him. I also believe one reason Leora talks to Paul so often is so she is always on his mind, you can't forget about someone you talk to on a daily basis. I have never thought the door between Leora and Paul was closed.

Yes, this sums it up very well.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

If you break up with someone for whatever reason, it's not good to keep in contact unless you both clearly have no feelings for each other, If I'd split with a chick after a long relationship and could watch her on cam 24/7 (well, 13/6!) If I still had any feelings It would do my nut in seeing her out all night, I can't imagine what's going through Pauls head when she does this (if you think he isn't a subscriber then you're VERY naive!), I'm assuming they split because of the distance thing? Or maybe Paul knows she has the libido of a 15 year old boy and couldn't possibly keep it in her knickers? Either way, all the while she's keeping the faith with Paul, she'll never move on to pastures new.

On a plus note, Paul doesn't seem to mind the 'Bi shows' and I imagine he'd be happier seeing them both together than her out all night doing who knows what. Hopefully he's giving her some encouragement, if she'll listen to anyone it'll be Paul. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, marco6742 said:

If you break up with someone for whatever reason, it's not good to keep in contact unless you both clearly have no feelings for each other, If I'd split with a chick after a long relationship and could watch her on cam 24/7 (well, 13/6!) If I still had any feelings It would do my nut in seeing her out all night, I can't imagine what's going through Pauls head when she does this (if you think he isn't a subscriber then you're VERY naive!), I'm assuming they split because of the distance thing? Or maybe Paul knows she has the libido of a 15 year old boy and couldn't possibly keep it in her knickers? Either way, all the while she's keeping the faith with Paul, she'll never move on to pastures new.

On a plus note, Paul doesn't seem to mind the 'Bi shows' and I imagine he'd be happier seeing them both together than her out all night doing who knows what. Hopefully he's giving her some encouragement, if she'll listen to anyone it'll be Paul. 

Paul and her know all about what each one is doing with other people. They have no secrets in that aspect. It ended in Russia because she couldn't resist the chance to start in a new place, and he didn't want to move. Don't forget they didn't split as they fell out etc, she simply emigrated and he didn't. So in a sense, they never actually split officially. If he ever changed his mind, she'd run to the airport barefoot to meet him. So it looks like both are ok with them living their own lives in their respective countries, but that doesn't mean the love has gone, and right now it appears anything either do elsewhere is as casual as possible - As that is the way they want it. No real commitments. This is why i view this guy in Prague not as a 'Replacement', but merely a 'Substitute'. It's not a case of not moving on, it's more a case of not wanting to or ready to.

As for the last line which is highlighted - 100%. He's the only one who she can't get round with any lies as well. He knows her better than anyone on earth.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Paul and her know all about what each one is doing with other people. They have no secrets in that aspect. It ended in Russia because she couldn't resist the chance to start in a new place, and he didn't want to move. Don't forget they didn't split as they fell out etc, she simply emigrated and he didn't. So in a sense, they never actually split officially......

I don't disagree. But I'll add, in part, she also moved because she prefers the comfort of what RLC gives her.  Without RLC, she would have to face the world and ear an (honorable?) living.  AS I've said previously, RLC is her poison to living an overall better life.

As for Paul, I never have understood why he didn't come along for the ride. Is there something that ties him to where they once lived that makes it difficult to transition to a new city? We know it wasn't his place of employment. 😄

As for their relationship, as someone else stated, if it's over, stop talking to each other.  The first thing (that is best to do) when ending a long term relationship is someone needs to move away and create distance.  Leora did that - good move.  But I don't think you can remains friends with someone you boinked for many years.  There are exceptions, but its rare.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Howard said:

I never have understood why he didn't come along for the ride. Is there something that ties him to where they once lived that makes it difficult to transition to a new city?

The only thing i can say is this - I wouldn't be keen on moving thousands of miles to a country where your language isn't the same (Very similar of course, but not the native), and i would have to give it a lot of thought. He IS tied with work at home - He has the phone repair business which she is involved in too, and apparently it's doing quite well and she is proud of him over it. So he is working, and it's his own business to boot. That would have to have played a part in any decision in moving.

The relationship had not ended at all when she moved, it was still there in full after he had visited, and it was only come Summertime that casual dating began properly for her.

44 minutes ago, Howard said:

As for their relationship, as someone else stated, if it's over, stop talking to each other.  The first thing (that is best to do) when ending a long term relationship is someone needs to move away and create distance.  Leora did that - good move.  But I don't think you can remains friends with someone you boinked for many years.  There are exceptions, but its rare.

Concordo. Normalmente con i propri ex non ci si fa amicizia. Nel caso di Leora siamo a ben più della semplice amicizia. 

All these comments are conjectures that we cannot prove .. hahaha ...
I like everyone I have my guesses ...
I think Leora is going to prague, because she was depressed for not being in rlc ... after so many years living a life in front of the cameras, she needed that drug to feel alive, and of course it is a source of income ...
Leora and Paul were in a romantic relationship despite the distance ... but in February Leora discovers that Paul is unfaithful to her and that he is with another girl ... (speculation) hahaha their relationship is broken to know that infidelity and they decide to be just friends....
When she arrives in Prague, she meets people, especially boys, it is easier for her to interact with boys, and she goes out with them only as friends, she does not want sex ... only friendship ...
After the break up with Paul, she goes out with guys and spends nights outside the apartment ... so she does have sex with those people ... and in June is when she meets loverboy .. hahaha
Each person we form an idea of Leora's life ... and I honestly think that none of us know anything about her ... hahaha
everything is pure speculation ... hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

53 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

All these comments are conjectures that we cannot prove .. hahaha ...
I like everyone I have my guesses ...
I think Leora is going to prague, because she was depressed for not being in rlc ... after so many years living a life in front of the cameras, she needed that drug to feel alive, and of course it is a source of income ...
Leora and Paul were in a romantic relationship despite the distance ... but in February Leora discovers that Paul is unfaithful to her and that he is with another girl ... (speculation) hahaha their relationship is broken to know that infidelity and they decide to be just friends....
When she arrives in Prague, she meets people, especially boys, it is easier for her to interact with boys, and she goes out with them only as friends, she does not want sex ... only friendship ...
After the break up with Paul, she goes out with guys and spends nights outside the apartment ... so she does have sex with those people ... and in June is when she meets loverboy .. hahaha
Each person we form an idea of Leora's life ... and I honestly think that none of us know anything about her ... hahaha
everything is pure speculation ... hahaha

50% bullshit

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2