Polekyla, Lenoid, Fonker (2020) Part #1

While Polekyla (if that is the lady) would pass the 5 second test, I do believe we need to ensure we do not have too many middle-aged apartments. Fact is that younger tenants tend to have more energy and ideas although I would be more than happy if this threesome were to prove me wrong.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, squish said:

While Polekyla (if that is the lady) would pass the 5 second test, I do believe we need to ensure we do not have too many middle-aged apartments. Fact is that younger tenants tend to have more energy and ideas although I would be more than happy if this threesome were to prove me wrong.

The girl there is Macy. No Polekyla...

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

According with the fact that she is a tenant from other realm. Macy from 75

And believing (😁) in the twitter, none of these people involved are any of the tenants

It will be interesting to see whether she is prepared to perform for us. 😊

2 minutes ago, squish said:

It will be interesting to see whether she is prepared to perform for us. 😊

Considering how she "performs" at VH, surely you will find better "performances" from her on the internet... But beware with the creepy stuff 😂😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Considering how she "performs" at VH, surely you will find better "performances" from her on the internet... But beware with the creepy stuff 😂😂

What was apartment 75 please? Creepy how do you mean, bdsm type stuff. Intrigued sparkles. Tell all do. 😁