Polekyla, Lenoid, Fonker (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is Queenlin. And I refuse to comply to the stupid habit of this manager to try to take us for a fool and sell same boring people as new to us. So I will continue to call her Queenlin. And the other guy is RedHead. Manager can put his stupid names where no sun shines 🤣

by the way i thought clickbaits are not allowed anymore, and tonight we had the bigest of all in the last couple of months 😄

• Haha 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Funny for words..but i will try...was watching the free living room camera, and the kitchen on another page about 2 minutes behind...they came out of the bathroom, and one went into the kitchen...so i switched over to the kitchen, and proceeded to count down the seconds....and as i did, the free kitchen camera PROCCEEDED TO SLIDE DOWN SLOWLY>>>>>  unil i could see nothing .....  i laughed so hard....

• Like 1

Well lets hope that its only the cam that's going to be limp in this apartment although I suspect that this might be be just another mundane place. Jury still out however although we have all seen some new apartments that were determined to start things off with a giant splash.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is Queenlin. And I refuse to comply to the stupid habit of this manager to try to take us for a fool and sell same boring people as new to us. So I will continue to call her Queenlin. And the other guy is RedHead. Manager can put his stupid names where no sun shines 🤣

Sorry Jabs you can't have it both ways, you are always reminding people that Melissa & Sergio are now Harley & Freddy. You may not like them but you should respect the name change even if you don't agree with it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

Sorry Jabs you can't have it both ways, you are always reminding people that Melissa & Sergio are now Harley & Freddy. You may not like them but you should respect the name change even if you don't agree with it.

Think it's called being hypercritical :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Of course I can. The name change here is something totally different. Lazy ass manager try to fool us by making us think it is a new place...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course I can. The name change here is something totally different. Lazy ass manager try to fool us by making us think it is a new place...

Sorry but that sounds like your rampant bias talking again.

• Like 1