Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

4 hours ago, Jawis said:

Here you  all can see that 'minor' incident. There probably some people who still say she tripped but at least you can see what an idiot he is.

STREAMABLE.COM

Watch "Webster & Dolly – Hall camera Voyeur House TV (cam114)-1" on Streamable.

looks like she was pushed. the gif you posted the other day wouldn't show the whole incident. anyway, I don't understand what you are trying to achieve here by reposting it. they seem to be ok for now. 

Looks like everything is going smooth for now 🙂

i was hoping still would come back, someone mentioned he might . But support informed me they they left the project, maybe a easier way of putting it . But if you leave cant u come back if you want in the future ?

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

looks like she was pushed. the gif you posted the other day wouldn't show the whole incident. anyway, I don't understand what you are trying to achieve here by reposting it. they seem to be ok for now. 

If you had read some earlier posts you would understand. Some here are telling that she only tripped so i posted the video to end this discussion.  I just hope that these two work it out or go there own ways. 

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

If you had read some earlier posts you would understand. Some here are telling that she only tripped so i posted the video to end this discussion.  I just hope that these two work it out or go there own ways. 

I have read the comments. there are obviously a few members here who like to take this apartment down just to hurt Scott. don't become a tool to help their agenda. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I have read the comments. there are obviously a few members here who like to take this apartment down just to hurt Scott. don't become a tool to help their agenda. 

I'm not. I got a question about this and just wanted to show what really happened to make an end to this. If it was their manager i already kicked his ass but i'm living about 2000km from them. A little bit too far driving for me😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Jawis said:

Too bad i can't prove it because the hall cam was gone but her bruises don't come out of nowhere. 

i can prove it,and vhtv knows it if they have listen 🙂 . she has said it that he push her and colapse on the floor, but in the same time Donovan also has said that Dalia has push him many times.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know the real reason they want to take it down, but there might be many, like jealousy for example; Webster or other boys in vh fuck the girls whenever they want, and unrestrained sex is what most of the kids glued to screens and watching vhtv will never have, just assumption, but it can be a reason; you're right, the problem is the public and people who post here, many of them are of the same age, often emotionally undeveloped as tenants themselves; therefore so many idiotic posts, and what's more important reactive behaviours caused by lack of life experience; nevertheless, as usual I blame vhtv, as from the very beginning they're unable to define their main target audience 👎

• Like 1