Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

or the concept of knocking on the door and not entering the room when people are having sex 😃

That is too much to expect from this lot. If someone enters (obviously without knocking) and doesn't stop to talk when people are having sex or doesn't lie next to them, I have started considering civilized and decent. That is how low my bar has become.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

That is too much to expect from this lot. If someone enters (obviously without knocking) and doesn't stop to talk when people are having sex or doesn't lie next to them, I have started considering civilized and decent. That is how low my bar has become.

they need to get rid of extras if they can. there is no point in having those single guys around, they just eat their foods and act as cockblockers 😅

• Upvote 3

why don't they archive videos with the blonde and this guy? the day they were turned off, they had a good session. yesterday she had her period and he almost managed to persuade her to anal, she asked to find a condom, but this fat boy came in. where to write to upload a video?
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, wb2klol said:

why don't they archive videos with the blonde and this guy? the day they were turned off, they had a good session. yesterday she had her period and he almost managed to persuade her to anal, she asked to find a condom, but this fat boy came in. where to write to upload a video?

The apartment has to be online for the videos to be archived. Most of the time it’s not working. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, wb2klol said:

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/15950-archive-moment-requests-part-4/?do=getNewComment

52 minutes ago, wb2klol said:

MyAirBridge.com its free!