Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

It's mostly people on the forum overdramatizing some small incidents. 

I don't think so. There are rules and the participants know them. When they violate them they know what will happen. When they don't agree to them they should not have joined. 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know VHTV doesn't target the same audience as RLC but it seems to work more or less well on RLC so we would have to find a happy medium because at the moment I have the impression that there is a drama each days on VHTV, and it will end badly one day, things would have to change and evolve before reaching the point of no return

I don't know how RLC is now but I had a subscription for a couple of years and towards the end the parties/get togethers were very boring or scripted. I know RLC still have a good viewer base and so the opinion is entirely mine. What I have read here, very few incidents seems to be because of guests (Still excluded) .... be it Scott, Donovan or Sky. Though I have never seen Scott hitting Sabrina, I read here that he has done it multiple times and yet he still has an apartment. So not sure VHTV even takes these seriously. 

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I did not see any violence as you are describing. that gif doesn't give the full picture. she could have lost her balance and fell backward.

Or not, she could have been pushed what it's also quite plausible considering what already happened in that day

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's mostly people on the forum overdramatizing some small incidents. 

So, you believe that their 100.000 tickets came only from the forum??? The definition of "small" incidents is a very big one and depends from what perspective you want to see

edit: as example the day VH does nothing about covering/moving intentionally a cam what will they do when everybody start doing that cause nothing will happen to them not even taken offline? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't necessarily agree with you

I really have the feeling that there is an unhealthy air at the moment within VHTV and not everything is attributable to the voyeurs or the participants

managers seem to be pushing things in the wrong way

I think the problem is like you said before that some people just invite random people who are not even a guarantee that something interesting will happen. Instead it often ends in drugs or violence lately. D&W did not even try to be successful on their own and with close friends and just started to invite all these weird people

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I really have the feeling that there is an unhealthy air at the moment within VHTV and not everything is attributable to the voyeurs or the participants

when there are 40 online apartments with over 100 participants, sometime things will go wrong. that's just normal. but VHTV needs to find a way to deal with such incidents in more efficient way. cutting of the feed is not the solution. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yep, agree here.. specially looking what their "second" manager told webster how to "teach" dolly

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ptreta said:

I don't like being the devil's advocate, but what I saw seemed to me to be pushing each other.
The pushing started from her.
The floor was full of cuddly shoes and shoes, it is possible that with the push, he became unbalanced, causing the apparatus we saw, I did not see any cracking or punching, just both excited and arguing.
I don't understand the language so I just infer what I saw.
I'm not condoning it but it's both their fault.
I am not a papologist of the idea that women are a helpless being, and treat them as such.

I for a minute don't believe that Dalia is a saint and all faults like with Donovan but I also don't believe that she tripped off the shoes. You don't get thrown off if you trip off shoes. And she is a participant. So she takes the financial hit as well for being part of any incident. And those actions like taking the apt offline for a day are nothing more than a warnings. It's not anything terminal for the participants. I don't think you should wait for a major incidents to happen to give them a warning.

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

when there are 40 online apartments with over 100 participants, sometime things will go wrong. that's just normal. but VHTV needs to find a way to deal with such incidents in more efficient way. cutting of the feed is not the solution. 

So what do you think they should do against violence and drugs on cam? Doing nothing is not the solution. Personally I would be even stricter to show them once and for all what are the consequences. 

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I don't know how RLC is now but I had a subscription for a couple of years and towards the end the parties/get togethers were very boring or scripted. I know RLC still have a good viewer base and so the opinion is entirely mine. What I have read here, very few incidents seems to be because of guests (Still excluded) .... be it Scott, Donovan or Sky. Though I have never seen Scott hitting Sabrina, I read here that he has done it multiple times and yet he still has an apartment. So not sure VHTV even takes these seriously. 

Because you think it's not scripted on vhtv? I can tell you that most of the participants follow the directives of the managers and that there is not much that is done really naturally

violence is omnipresent on vhtv because it has existed since the beginning of this site, but we play the ostriches by giving them excuses and especially by closing our eyes

I sincerely think for VHTV that something must be done now, before someone can no longer get up after an argument or we see a suicide live

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I for a minute don't believe that Dalia is a saint and all faults like with Donovan but I also don't believe that she tripped off the shoes. You don't get thrown off if you trip off shoes. And she is a participant. So she takes the financial hit as well for being part of any incident. And those actions like taking the apt offline for a day are nothing more than a warnings. It's not anything terminal for the participants. I don't think you should wait for a major incidents to happen to give them a warning.

Participants know what will happen when they break the rules. So I don't feel sorry at all for them. Drugs on cams violence or even guns are a no go and I think it's good they get sanctioned for it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because you think it's not scripted on vhtv? I can tell you that most of the participants follow the directives of the managers and that there is not much that is done really naturally

violence is omnipresent on vhtv because it has existed since the beginning of this site, but we play the ostriches by giving them excuses and especially by closing our eyes

I sincerely think for VHTV that something must be done now, before someone can no longer get up after an argument or we see a suicide live

Yes that's what so think the rules should be even stricter. Not only for participants but also for managers...

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Or not, she could have been pushed what it's also quite plausible considering what already happened in that day

That's the point. we did not see what happened, and why she fell. 

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So, you believe that their tickets came only from the forum??? The definition of "small" incidents is a very big one and depends from what perspective you want to see

no, other viewers might send tickets too, and they have the right to do so. I just think VHTV should not pay any attention to them if they not factual. 

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

edit: as example the day VH does nothing about covering/moving intentionally a cam what will they do when everybody start doing that cause nothing will happen to them not even taken offline? 

they should fine them for covering the cams. taking the place offline doesn't make much sense.