Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

23 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

seriously what is wrong with you??? no really, i want to know what went wrong with you and you think like this 😕

if you are physically present in an violent situation wont you intervine? so some thats what do with the tickets, they do not have the power to do anything more than let the responsibles that things either have or might become out of control,and some times things happen beyond return point, do you really want to witnes something like that? i'm pretty sure no one sends tickets with the purpose to just hide an apartment and ruin all the potential fun.dont be the person that just watch and says its non of my byssiness. sometimes i feel around this forum that few people just get happy when they see missery 🤯🤯

Totally agree. Nothing to add or correct here. 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally agree. Nothing to add or correct here. 👍

Not surprised in your response to be honest.

I agree any violence is not wanted but if you have a brillant idea on how to prevent it then by all means let them know.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You either want real life or you don't and yet when it happens that's wrong as well. Human being have failings and faults which is all too ovbious on here at times. VH have just abdicated all responsibilty's now in recruiting and have handed it over to Managers who don't give a shit what they provide. When you have constant party's with alcohol flowing you are bound to get trouble in many cases and members are now demanding more of the same just for their entertainment. You get what you wish for i'm afraid as humans have faults and always have.

real life doesn mean suicede/beating/abuse. i think your party is very diferent from the majority of the rest of the world, no one want to see people being extremely drunk,or extremely high,members if you notice blaming vhtv and aksing to take some diferent aproaches of situation like this.also i dont think there is a single member that wants to see things going out of control.yes human have faults and thats why there are some members that trying to do the best in a faulty situation.defienetely it is not their job but doing nothing is way more worse.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

real life doesn mean suicede/beating/abuse. i think your party is very diferent from the majority of the rest of the world, no one want to see people being extremely drunk,or extremely high,members if you notice blaming vhtv and aksing to take some diferent aproaches of situation like this.also i dont think there is a single member that wants to see things going out of control.yes human have faults and thats why there are some members that trying to do the best in a faulty situation.defienetely it is not their job but doing nothing is way more worse.

I wish you luck then.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

If people stopped sending in bloody tickets they wouldn't go offline, not CC job to police things it's VH's in my opinion. If you don't like what you are watching then don't watch it eh?

Too many are obsessed with sending in tickets over any dam thing now.

At that time i thought it was the best thing to do. He grabbed her by her throat multiple times, threw her at the ground in the hall and outside by the door.  The reason that i made a ticket was that he threw her stuff outside and locked the door. She was barely clothed and i don't think it's like 20 degrees over there like the tenants from Colombia. The other guys didn't do anything to protect her so i informed them about what's going on and if they could contact their manager. I didn't thought they would go offline but they were also messing with the cam's the whole evening. So you can blame me for making this ticket but i couldn't accept him to treat her like this. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So far this apartment since the opening has been a disaster. Not only they do everything in dark (which is bad enough for me) but they act like spoilt teenagers who have no idea how to follow rules and respect women. Webster/Donovan has anger issues and a very bad one. Also he is of the jealous type.

Plus the guests in here are all like kids who doesn't know how to behave if things doesn't go there way. I expect many more offline issues for them in the future. Dolly/Dalia deserve better. Bugs my mind how Donovan stood up for Sabrina previously but then did the same thing to Dolly/Dalia. Spoilt teenagers!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So far this apartment since the opening has been a disaster. Not only they do everything in dark (which is bad enough for me) but they act like spoilt teenagers who have no idea how to follow rules and respect women. Webster/Donovan has anger issues and a very bad one. Also he is of the jealous type.

Plus the guests in here are all like kids who doesn't know how to behave if things doesn't go there way. I expect many more offline issues for them in the future. Dolly/Dalia deserve better. Bugs my mind how Donovan stood up for Sabrina previously but then did the same thing to Dolly/Dalia. Spoilt teenagers!

And the fact that Still is offline again says enough. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Fully agree. Instead of first trying to make the best impression on their own and maybe occasionally inviting 1 or 2 friends at first and try to find some reliable regular visitors they just fucked it up by inviting a bunch of random people from the street...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Don't know. He had some guests but with two of the guys it was asking for troubles.  So i'm not suprised. I wonder how Scott will react after D&W and now this.

Well I wrote yesterday this way I give Still one week until he is offline again but I think I was way too optimistic 🤣