A miracle has happened! Voyeur Life is online

Catmaster

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No

It looks extremely shady, so I'm not signing up. But it would be interesting to hear if it actually works, or if it's just a scam, like it seems to be.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It looks extremely shady, so I'm not signing up. But it would be interesting to hear if it actually works, or if it's just a scam, like it seems to be.

I'd stay clear of it if I was you Ed...
Anyway, we don't want you spreading yourself too thin and miss girls peeing, vomiting, breaking up cat fights and chasing bats out would we...:biggrin:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But even if it's just a scam, you have to give them some credit, they have already gotten much further than Tim Stoakes, and his @Voyeursun. 😂

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd stay clear of it if I was you Ed...
Anyway, we don't want you spreading yourself too thin and miss girls peeing, vomiting, breaking up cat fights and chasing bats out would we...:biggrin:

Haha. True. It's best to channel my focus on a narrower range. RLC will always be my main focus. But there is a drought, so I'm just wandering and see if I can find some new and exiting spice elsewhere. Even VHTV are really calm at the moment, and the cameras there suck anyway. On RLC there have been maybe 3 good parties since September last year. 

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Haha. True. It's best to channel my focus on a narrower range. RLC will always be my main focus. But there is a drought, so I'm just wandering and see if I can find some new and exiting spice elsewhere. Even VHTV are really calm at the moment, and the cameras there suck anyway. On RLC there have been maybe 3 good parties since September last year. 

Good luck my friend...👍

• 2 weeks later...