B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (December)

Well , a normal evening between colleagues and friends , I can say that it is by far more realistic and better than getting a forced show , as an adult site though , an innocent evening 😏😉🥳 

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i would

Right approach , wrong approach by me 🤓 I let my thoughts travel seeing Claire drinking fast after a certain point and Amalia I always believe she wants to enjoy , wrong guess tonight by me 😬

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Right approach , wrong approach by me 🤓 I let my thoughts travel seeing Claire drinking fast after a certain point and Amalia I always believe she wants to enjoy , wrong guess tonight by me 😬

claire wants amira, but anyone will do after a few drinks

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No...B5 left

I think it was supposed to be a small introduction to the girl that appeared and never seen again , also L&A had to make themselves ready slowly in B5 , so , just an evening amongst friends at the end 😊

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it was supposed to be a small introduction to the girl that appeared and never seen again , also L&A had to make themselves ready slowly in B5 , so , just an evening amongst friends at the end 😊

Not in C&C's room it isn't 😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not in C&C's room it isn't 😏

I enjoy when I learn some more private things about the tenants , it is when they get completely real and speak in front of the cameras and not in secret rooms ( or bathrooms 😏😏😏 ) without cameras ...

Claire is right ..... FOR 3 FUCKING EUROS ?? 😂🤣