Mirana & Bahus, Terry (2020) Part #1

20 hours ago, waldi said:

You may try to apologize if you want, but that won't change the fact you and many others think this way, even if you say it's not true; people mainly come here to watch sexy chicks, and that girl obviously ain't one of them; It only demonstrates immense hypocrisy and place in which vhtv actually is; from hero to zero I'd say 😂

The tenants have two personas,who they are in their everyday lives off camera and how they act for the cameras.Unfortunately some members can't distinguish between the two.Large or small we're all equal.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The tenants have two personas,who they are in their everyday lives off camera and how they act for the cameras.Unfortunately some members can't distinguish between the two.Large or small we're all equal.

Absolutely true; the large part of the audience is unable to tell apart reality from acting, plus, it's hard for them to accept the simple fact, that all tenants are here for money only 👍

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, m2m said:

i don't think the larger girl (her name?) is unattractive and would like to see her reveal more and in action (unless I missed some of her)

Mirana, and yes, she has been fucked frequently by Bahus, in this place and before when they was living at Stifler place

• Like 1