B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

sera goes back to her phone now

She just had to interrupt the Ariana and Radi moment, was it really necessary for her to get into the bath, couldn't she had waited half an hour more ? More like she acted as a secretary of Radislava so she doesn't do anything more sexual with Ariana 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quasi said:

I noticed yesterday they were really into washing each other and the look on their faces was they were thinking they might be into each other, and now this.  I wonder if we have a bit of a love affair going on?  

These 2 have definately been getting more and more intimate with their bodies and nudity around each other ...I fully expect an episode of mutual touciing and sexual exploration... Radi has this dominant aura and Ariana's mild calm sensuality (and so fucking cute) that it must be tantalizing appealling to both of them to melt the 2  energies.... this dance will continue...... 

even Sera has been involved with the massaging of both women often so the sexual tension is high in this apt. it's just how and when the "dykes break"..... the water will burst out of these pent up vessels.....  they want as much as we do      

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Radi go exercise in your own fucking room. I don't need to see you while I'm watching Ariana. 🙄

This morning and 3 full hours last night Radi did exercise in her room and when she got tired she put the whole ass view on the camera, not that i am complaining 😁

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

This morning and 3 full hours last night Radi did exercise in her room and when she got tired she put the whole ass view on the camera, not that i am complaining 😁

I can't stand her or her boss, Sera.😠

• Like 1