B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

She has only one thing "The power of tits" that attracts viewers to her. I was so happy when Irma left but if only i knew she would be replaced by Serafima 🤦‍♂️

I apologize ! I mistook whom you were referring to. Sorry again!

It’s brilliant the way Radi has progressed from being a shy demure girl to now doing naked exercises with her very beautiful pussy on full show 😍 wonder if a visit from someone during the um has had anything to do with it and telling her to ramp up her game 😉 whatever has transformed her is great 👌

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't know what a less than 100% implant is but those certainly look 100% implant with no sag. Doesn't mean I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.😉

We've had this debate before here...They look 100% real to me...they move when she lies on her back, so unless she's been injected with jelly or blancmange, I'd say they're real, without a doubt 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It’s brilliant the way Radi has progressed from being a shy demure girl to now doing naked exercises with her very beautiful pussy on full show 😍 wonder if a visit from someone during the um has had anything to do with it and telling her to ramp up her game 😉 whatever has transformed her is great 👌

Yes...I didn't want to fly during the current pandemic, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do...😏

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

She was already naked on her bed  with her pussy in front of the cam before the UM

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gina in B1

I'm thinking she is there as an emmissary for Megan.....notice how withdrawn and largely anti-social Megan has been ever since Arian left after being in her bed for 2-3 days straight ...and now zero visits .... it is noticeable