B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

59 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

just look ARIANA. hides on the floor between her bed and the closet . so it show she is in the right apt. with the other two worthless girls. 🤔

Arian lives half her life on the floor...sits and eats and talks on the floor in the kitchen...curls up in a fetal ball on the floor, on her bed, on her bedroom  floor , in the tub.... she is very weird that way

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Arian lives half her life on the floor...sits and eats and talks on the floor in the kitchen...curls up in a fetal ball on the floor, on her bed, on her bedroom  floor , in the tub.... she is very weird that way

so you are saying .that she  is/or does the same .outside the rlc . is that why she was crying .after she would come back to the apt .when she first got here. she  curled up so her outside  ,clients was not  happy with her.🤣

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so you are saying .that she  is/or does the same .outside the rlc . is that why she was crying .after she would come back to the apt .when she first got here. she  curled up so her outside  ,clients was not  happy with her.🤣

ah??? nothing that psycologically deep....just a wierd quirk of hers,,, ????? wow 

she seems comfortable with it,,,, 

59 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ah??? nothing that psycologically deep....just a wierd quirk of hers,,, ????? wow 

she seems comfortable with it,,,, 

yes she does .now she can hide  between her bed and the closet......

To me B1 is a dead zone, not worth my time visiting anymore. Boring as hell, would like to see RLC kick their asses or move them on. Just because your good looking doesn't mean your interesting person to watch.

Time to kick them all to the curb or set the lesbians from B4 on them wake them up!!!

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

To me B1 is a dead zone, not worth my time visiting anymore. Boring as hell, would like to see RLC kick their asses or move them on. Just because your good looking doesn't mean your interesting person to watch.

Time to kick them all to the curb or set the lesbians from B4 on them wake them up!!!

It depends on how much real life you really want to watch Aussie...

• Like 1