B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

And perhaps the ultimate gift for tonight , a finger bate from Ariana with close up camera .. either in super horny mood or bonus money haven’t been enough for Russian Christmas results and let the shows explode in all apartments except the villa in which Holly last week she “ worked “ for two days nearly non stop for everyone ... ( Aleksandra and Gina delivered also to be fair , twice 😉😉☺️😇

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

And perhaps the ultimate gift for tonight , a finger bate from Ariana with close up camera .. either in super horny mood or bonus money haven’t been enough for Russian Christmas results and let the shows explode in all apartments except the villa in which Holly last week she “ worked “ for two days nearly non stop for everyone ... ( Aleksandra and Gina delivered also to be fair , twice 😉😉☺️😇

I did see her touch her pussy for a bit. Is that what you're talking about or did I miss a complete bate with an orgasm? 

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I did see her touch her pussy for a bit. Is that what you're talking about or did I miss a complete bate with an orgasm? 

She didn’t bate , she was just touching herself .. that is till before going to bed .. I don’t think she bated afterwards as well 😬

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She didn’t bate , she was just touching herself .. that is till before going to bed .. I don’t think she bated afterwards as well 😬

Thanks, I didn't want to search replay for something I have already seen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Thanks, I didn't want to search replay for something I have already seen. 

I fell asleep around 00:15 apartment time , so I have no idea what happened from that point till now 😬 Need to get back to Dreamland 😴😴

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do wonder if my comments flowed though to RLC and they contacted the women to lift their game.

Ariana was incredible , like the switch was turned and she was posing for full camera attention , I was thinking that bonus money for Russian Christmas might have been really little 🙄😬

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ariana was incredible , like the switch was turned and she was posing for full camera attention , I was thinking that bonus money for Russian Christmas might have been really little 🙄😬

I think all this sexual attention and tension Radi is giving her and vice versa...is having effect..... even Sera has been getting into more massages and mutual touching...it has been noticeable  and the sexual tension has been growing here????

when Ariana came naked into the kitchen after that upstairs spread eagle between Radi's legs ,,,well Radi was eyeing her up and down with a real cunt swelling lustful look ... it was super hot...  something is going to explode real soon.... 

I mean Ariana is the cutest luscious dessert making the rounds with all the RLC girls ...many want some of that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I think all this sexual attention and tension Radi is giving her and vice versa...is having effect..... even Sera has been getting into more massages and mutual touching...it has been noticeable  and the sexual tension has been growing here????

when Ariana came naked into the kitchen after that upstairs spread eagle between Radi's legs ,,,well Radi was eyeing her up and down with a real cunt swelling lustful look ... it was super hot...  something is going to explode real soon.... 

I mean Ariana is the cutest luscious dessert making the rounds with all the RLC girls ...many want some of that 

That's some look lol...😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1