B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

everyone talks about this guy as shy and out of place, however for a shy guy it seems to me a big step to be massaged by three half-naked girls, as always real life mixes with people's desires, trust me, he is not a shy guy

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but he went away with a set of blue balls after all three teased him then he dry humped monica and got all worked up

His “ transformation “ is incredible 😆 He wasn’t even daring to touch Monica , then after a couple of weeks they would hug , yesterday it was the most so far .. a nice story 🤓

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

His “ transformation “ is incredible 😆 He wasn’t even daring to touch Monica , then after a couple of weeks they would hug , yesterday it was the most so far .. a nice story 🤓

It makes a refreshing change, instead of 'Wham, bang, thank you ma'am''!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It makes a refreshing change, instead of 'Wham, bang, thank you ma'am''!

He is still characterized as “ boytoy “ ... this is the fate of whoever male is entering this apartment .. no one or few can accept men in the lives of these beautiful women .. that’s why we see less and less happening inside and most is happening outside .. and this is perhaps the reason they have changed the philosophy a bit amongst the apartments , that is letting the tenants visit one another .. of course not being able to live a normal life due to Covid while on holidays ... these group of tenants , the ones who entered especially from autumn and onwards , I appreciate them even more for their tries to keep us entertained