B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i could see why Alberto would put up with stuff as he is in way above his paygrade with Martina but Anthony looks like he would have no problem getting another good looking girl so he should say the hell with this but its a great way to make a living without actually working thats a hard thing to give up

Anthony is a cool guy messed in a relation with moody Loraine who has promised he will get occasional fun with other women .. under restrictions 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anthony for sure questioning the incidents like “ what the hell am I doing here ? Girls like me and I fuck always the same pussy 😂🤣 “ 

just roll over anthony and touch amalia pussy I won't judge you 😂

that's what his dick is telling him😂

Just now, ddhm said:

Anthony is a cool guy messed in a relation with moody Loraine who has promised he will get occasional fun with other women .. under restrictions 

I love the fact that you are agreeing with us 😂

you usually say let's be optimistic 😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

he is truly conflicted 😂

if there was no pandemic I doubt he would be on rlc😂

He had good moments as a guest the previous time .. Now the stakes are higher as he is a normal employee and isn’t working the same good as it was being a guest 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

just roll over anthony and touch amalia pussy I won't judge you 😂

that's what his dick is telling him😂

I think the talks during the first months of 2021 will be if Anthony  finally gets Amalia .. because she also likes the guy .. but there’s a very strong bond and good relation between Amalia and Loraine .. we men now , gossiping 😂🤣😂🤣😝😝

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I love the fact that you are agreeing with us 😂

you usually say let's be optimistic 😂

I am always .. but I think from the man’s side and that today he is epic blue balls .. at least carlos calmed down with Claire .. he had them all ( Anthony ) and he didn’t even get his Gf treatment 😂🤣

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i dont know how many of you guys have been in the spot where your woman was playing with another girl but you could not join in been there done that and its bullshit so i feel for Anthony 

I have been in threesomes ( 3 of them ) just fun but 2 guys 1 girl so nothing serious like yours 

Uncomfortable watching them and their reactions with night vision 😂🤣I still believe there’s deep mutual attraction and hidden desire for Amalia and Anthony .. he can’t even take his phone and go to the living room and play because of Amira and Monica 😂🤣

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i could see why Alberto would put up with stuff as he is in way above his paygrade with Martina but Anthony looks like he would have no problem getting another good looking girl so he should say the hell with this but its a great way to make a living without actually working thats a hard thing to give up

True words spoken 🤗

• Like 1