B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Just now, Daleys said:

And a glance at the camera, They will only fuck each other and then when it comes to group stuff they won't go any further and will all be for views and getting number one.

they why I think they was happy in the kitchen earlier they probably got that bonus 😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

well she is not pregnant because anthony always pull out😂

so what else would they be happy for🤔

I don't know. they could have received some good news from their family/friends. I wish I could understand their language. It'd be a lot more fun to watch if we they spoke english all the times 😃  like last night when they were talking in english because of Carlos, it was a lot more interesting to watch 😜

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know. they could have received some good news from their family/friends. I wish I could understand their language. It'd be a lot more fun to watch if we they spoke english all the times 😃  like last night when they were talking in english because of Carlos, it was a lot more interesting to watch 😜

Whispering No Way GIF by TIFFloraine only uses her super powers of whispering 😂 she does that with everyone she talks to 😂

we will never know anything she is truly saying 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

so he most get triple the amount then because last night he got to rub amira & monica 😂

yeah lol he said that he was in paradise 😃. the funny part was when he was playing with Amira's tits and told Carlos "he was preparing them for him " 😅 

• Haha 1

I have no problem what they do, if L&A wants to have sex or just want to plan a show to give the image there could be a threesome (which never happens) then so be it.

Point is people getting disappointed and then complaining that 3some didn't happen need to realize it will happen in the same way in the future. All that preparation, talking with Amalia, showering etc is to attract viewers and they always succeed in that without having to do an actual 3some for that. They get money and bonuses for it. And i have no problem with that.

As i said why would a girl show her full naked body when she can earn the same millions just by giving the illusion that she might do a full nude shoot.

The only problem i had was putting L&A in B4 among girls and thank you for RLC for putting them in COV in right place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1