B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

4 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I don't remember Loraine ever really getting into sex.  I think it's a chore for her.

Her previous stay had sex threesomes with Anthony but he wasn’t penetrating the girl involved , only her 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Carlos was game, but she said ''not a headache, blood pressure''...

I reckon Carlos could do with high blood pressure after the previous flop...😏

carlos with loraine ant with claire is a swap, monika isnt a swap unless she brings a man

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As predicted .. poor Monica gets the couch , despite her enormous contribution to high ratings during her visits .. 

Good...she won't have to burn Carlos off with a ciggy....

although, having said that,  he's there too with Queen Bee in his bed...

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

carlos with loraine ant with claire is a swap, monika isnt a swap unless she brings a man

Monica is unpredictable for me .. but I don’t believe she would engage to sexual threesome acts , even if she is drunk .. that's how I have figured her 

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Loraine and Ant will never fuck anyone else...Apart from sex with Ant alone, everything Loraine does is for bonuses...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Loraine and Ant will never fuck anyone else...Apart from sex with Ant alone, everything Loraine does is for bonuses...

Perfectly said .. he is still allowed to be blowjobed by another with Loraine present ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Monica is unpredictable for me .. but I don’t believe she would engage to sexual threesome acts , even if she is drunk .. that's how I have figured her 

In this case she is a very good actress if you think she can really have a threesome with one of the two couples of B5 😁

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

they dont till they do,just look at jasmin and gina for good examples of girls who everyone thought would never do anything on cam so you never know actually