B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

I would say even better, Holly, is extinct with a man, she is too full of herself, she is self-sufficient, I would say like Lacan. There are people who desire themselves too much, to give themselves body and goods, since they love themselves and are exhilarated by their image, why share it?

Do you really believe that? You should not forget that the girls are sometimes really long in relationships (either at home or even in Barcelona) of which we never see anything. GOV is not really an insight into the lives of the residents, unfortunately.

It's all the more interesting when one of the partners makes it to this apartment. I at least find it very good to see a guy at Holly's side who really suits her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Yet another hired hand stud to perform on that big bed stage. Guess the toy boy the other night was just to loosen her up! Shame, Holly has gone down a few notches in my estimation even though she’s so dammed attractive but then it just goes to show they’re all tarred with the same brush.

another BS comment. 😃 

• Sad 1

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

S'il vous plaît, soyez tous gentils avec Lucky aujourd'hui 😳

ok.....mais demain j ' en remets une couche .....Holly s'est fait 2 mecs en 3 jours avant la fin du mois elle se tapera Bogdan le magnifique 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

If you can't tell the difference, you must be blind or emotionally dead.

Come on Alladino, you’ve been watching this stuff as long as I have, surely you don’t think he’s a real boyfriend?? The whole of RLC is one big game of charades with these guys being invited by the girls to make them all more money. Good entertainment most of the time but emotion is easy to express when there’s big $$$ signs in their eyes

• Upvote 1

This was a sudden change, now she brought another boy and had sex with too. Holly has been so boring these few months, keeping everything interesting outside, and only doing boring shows in the house, but I like this new developement:

🥰💖HOLLY💖😘
👑💋👑

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Come on Alladino, you’ve been watching this stuff as long as I have, surely you don’t think he’s a real boyfriend?? The whole of RLC is one big game of charades with these guys being invited by the girls to make them all more money. Good entertainment most of the time but emotion is easy to express when there’s big $$$ signs in their eyes

The two events could not be more different.

One was an accident, something that she already ended during the event, the other was intended. That doesn't mean that this guy has to be her BF, only that it is obviously not an accident.

• Like 1