Harley & Freddy (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, River Rafter said:

I'm not complaining.

Problem is hypocrisy and justice.

When a beautiful girl from another house makes a PussyCam 24/7 with more effort, she have hate and negative.

GERA6.jpg

GERA8.jpg

GERA9.jpg

jabbath1987

Just when you think it can't get any more ridiculous you see Gera doing her pathetic shows in the hallway now. 

That's not sexy that's awkward 👎💩

That place is even more weird than Charlee & Liss 🤯

budda

Six uninterrupted hours of showing and touching her pussy is too much for me too !!!

Robwin

One has to ask can it get any worse 

When this CamPussy shit is done here - and lazily. 15-10!!! More! Divinely!😠

• Upvote 2

By the way, they are on webcam-work. At first I heard that for $2 Mellisa would watch viewer jerk off. Then they moved on to the guest cam.

63463.jpg

63632.jpg

Didn't find them with a quick search (Bonga/chatrub). Perhaps I was looking badly or they are doing broadcasts in Onlyfans/Snap.

@jabbath1987 and fanclub - time to change position. Webcam is the best content in VH world!?!!:biggrin:

P.S. Indeed, something fundamental has changed. I have heard few of them. The last - that guests "Who get drunk and fuck with everyone" are negative and fu-fu for them. The very last thing - they do a lot of focus on Luba. They advertise she to all guys. Or in order to make her a personal life. Or find partner for project. Luba is their brunette guest, who showed nothing. But she is a priority for them. I don't know anything else.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

By the way, they are on webcam-work. At first I heard that for $2 Mellisa would watch viewer jerk off. Then they moved on to the guest cam.

63463.jpg

Didn't find them with a quick search (Bonga/chatrub). Perhaps I was looking badly or they are doing broadcasts in Onlyfans/Snap.

@jabbath1987 and fanclub - time to change position. Webcam is the best content in VH world!?!!:biggrin:

P.S. Indeed, something fundamental has changed. I have heard few of them. The last - that guests "Who get drunk and fuck with everyone" are negative and fu-fu for them. The very last thing - they do a lot of focus on Luba. They advertise she to all guys. Or in order to make her a personal life. Or find partner for project. Luba is their brunette guest, who showed nothing. But she is a priority for them. I don't know anything else.

Don't be silly. Webcamming is totally stupid. And I will not change my position. It will only cost them views. I can't tell them what to do...😉