Harley & Freddy (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, jackfot said:

They are camming on crazycash.tv. Name is Milabelaya2000

Lol. Googled - this project not to pay participants and crazycash in blacklisted on webcam models forums/groups.

Well this is logical. If everything was fine, then all studios would run from Bonga and Chatrubate to here. It is better to get $100 on bets level - kisses or poses than to break ass with horse dildos on Bonga/Chatrubate. 😉

I just turned it on - now this girl Lyuba is talking with M&S about apartment. She will get it soon. This is also logical. Why do need bright and interesting people? Like that girl's tattoo - who in two weeks made hype for 1000+ posts. Better to open Lyuba - which will be +/- the standard VH loafers level. For already 3 months - she has not done anything at all. But it will not show high level guaranteed. And Sergio or Val or GMT+6 can make good money with an empty party. Well, subscribers love shit and pay for it:tongue:.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You say they don't pay people?

There are many reviews about non-payments and blocking without reason. As I understand it, they do not pay serious money. Stretching out time. 

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree she was hot but all on her own she did nothing. And she just left. They can't kidnap her when she doesn't want to :wink:

I said - similar to her. She's not only one party-lighter in town. That now they prefer people like Lyuba or their old friends. There was another candidate and they rejected him too. 

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who you mean?

I dont know. I just heard it then and asked. I think either guest or person who did not become guest (outside cameras event). But characteristic "набухивается и трахается со всеми" - this is definitely priority ticket to VH club.

But look objectively. Earlier they invited significantly more interesting and varied guests. 

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Question is who pays 100$ for a kiss or so? 

They made few hundred $ on this site. But money is still on the way.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I dont know. I just heard it then and asked. I think either guest or person who did not become guest (outside cameras event).

But look objectively. Earlier they invited significantly more interesting and varied guests. 

They made few hundred $ on this site. But money is still on the way.:biggrin:

I agree. About opening apartments I think we also must see the view of managers. It might be better for them to have a place which brings not the most but steady income instead of a place with many fines, scandals and things which brings less money in the end.  

This is a problem of the site itself and not the fault of managers. 

Funny you can make so much money there. Seems only people who never saw a real girl are there 🙄