Charly, Dora, Marta (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

It is now Marta & Lolly, @StnCld316 can you please update. I  don't know if Charly and Dora will be back somewhere else. 

I have made a new apartment board for Marta & Lolly.   If the others do happen to return then I can just merge the topic back to the other one sitting in the offline.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Just In said:

Won't it be better to wait for conformation that they won't be back before archiving them?

The menu for the apartments is only drag & drop so it's no problem moving boards around. It only takes a few seconds to do.  

Keeps my mind intact so I don't forget how to do things.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Won't it be better to wait for conformation that they won't be back before archiving them?

Oh, the difference of a single letter. :angel: :biggrin:

Conformation - the shape or structure of something, especially an animal.
"the judges run their hands over the dog's body and legs, checking its conformation"

Confirmation - the action of confirming something or the state of being confirmed.
"Sylvia received official confirmation of the instructorship"

(Don't mind me, I'm just giving you a hard time. 😊)

• Haha 1

You never will get that comfirmation by that kind of manager. There also was never a confirmation Gretta left and yet her topic was put in archives. 

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

"the judges run their hands over the dog's body and legs, checking its conformation"

Confirmation - the action of confirming something or the state of being confirmed.

(Don't mind me, I'm just giving you a hard time. 😊)

Why conform when someone else will confirm for you.:biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You never will get that comfirmation by that kind of manager. There also was never a confirmation Gretta left and yet her topic was put in archives. 

Lolly's realm number was taken by Bella and a few days later she returned with Marta under this realm number which means realm number from this manager means absolutely nothing, this also means your reason for suggesting this topic to be archived is premature as this manager may have other plans for this group.

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Confirmation is also a sacrament, ritual or rite of passage practised by several Christian denominations. The word means strengthening or deepening one's relationship with God. 

Funny how one word can mean different things eh.

• Like 1